|8| Too Tight

|Too Tight|

It was now time to get Ace back for yesterday. Some will say I'm a genius. Others will think I'm crazy. I may even get sent home for what I'm wearing but it'll be worth it. Seeing his face sweat for even a second was going to be hysterical. This isn't how we should be spending our time together. We barely know anything about one another. However, Ace started this and now I'm finishing it.

Walking downstairs to have my plan take effect, I was instead shocked to see breakfast made. There was also a bag that seemed to be lunch. Ace was a lot of things but I didn't take him being someone so caring. Hell, my father never made sure I ate before leaving for school. This was...interesting and delaying my course of action.

The smile on my face couldn't be helped. It gave me a sense of familiarity with my mom being gone and all. It's been two months since our home has felt just like that. Home. I'm unclear of how much my father has told Ace but he's been great covering all his bases. Even with the pushback, he didn't stop trying.

Much to my pleasure, there was a cup of coffee and delicious-smelling waffles waiting for me. I didn't even bother to say good morning to him before digging in. The taste was so wonderful and the waffles were so fluffy. It went well with the coffee I almost couldn't stop myself from eating it. Ace seemed to take pleasure in knowing how much I loved it. The smile on his face told me so.

"Wow, I didn't know you cooked," I said stuffing my face.

He scoffed. "On occasion." He was being modest.

I took my last bite before I shook my head. "No this is great. A perfect way to start my morning." I smiled at him before getting some orange juice.

That was when he noticed. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary for me at least. It was something that made him do a double take. My outfit was a bit on the provocative side with my jeans being tight and my shirt wasn't exactly a shirt. I'd say less than a crop top too since it truly only covered my boobs. Though my cleavage was in full effect. This was a look to surely get me sent home and I didn't care. So long as Ace is shitting himself.

Glancing up at him, the confused look on his face was priceless. It's hard to tell if he was confused because of the outfit or if he was confused because he felt how I did. Either way seeing his face made me feel validated. Knowing he had to stare at me all day from a distance was good enough for me. He wanted to make me feel intimidated now it was his turn. Nobody makes me look pathetic.

"What the hell is this?" His voice was stern and he wore a visible frown on his face.

I decided to play dumb like he was exaggerating. "What do you mean? It's my outfit." My smirk gave it away.

He straight-faced me not buying a word I'm saying. "You're barely wearing anything. It's...it's revealing," he said, grabbing my arm. "Those jeans..."

My shoulders shrugged. "Are just that. High-waisted bell bottom jeans." I laughed. "Oh, and they may be a little tight."

"Too tight." He gazed at me again.

Even though I was trying to make him intimidated by me, that stare of his always made me nervous. Those hazel orbs encapsulated me in a way no other eyes could. This was going to be the kind of thing to make my plan backfire. Why did he have to be so attractive? It's not fair that a girl could easily get lost by simply glancing at him. Whereas we had to put on an entire show.

Looking down, I could see why he wanted me to take off the clothes. Despite possibly getting sent home, my curves were on full display with a wonderful ass to match. Maybe this was his way of telling me what I was doing was working. The look on his face told me to stop but I'm not one to listen. He should have never played with fire if he couldn't take the heat.