Pinnacle Of Dominance

Past the gate is a new world untouched by the outside world. A mix between heaven and the grounded reality of the earth. It was as if stepping into the border of heaven and earth. The residents here stands above the normal humans, but still bow their heads to the gods.

Infront of the six, a typical fountain of water that resembles the high status of the residents here stands as a symbol of strength. Behind it, a six-story building towers over the fountain. Made from marble and decorated with pillars and complimentary colors. Multiple rows of windows spaced out evenly on each floor.

On the roof, multiple towers are set. With noticeable differences in design. One had a gryphon statue resting on the cone-like roof. And another, a balcony with multiple telescopes set to view the constellations.

Around the building, lays open fields with multiple different buildings for different purposes. A cafeteria in the far right. What appears to be a gymnasium on the left. And farther to the left, a large building with multiple towers with cone-like roofs. Set to be the Library for studying.

In the open space, lays trees that stands to provide shade to their masters. Lunch tables and open blankets for in-school picnic lays scattered across the ground. It seemed as if people had left in a hurry to catch up to their lessons as it had started.

Elyssia leads the rest through the front gate. Pushing it open to reveal an empty and wide hallway. Filled with luxurious paintings and decorations. The floor was made of smooth marble. Screaming privileged life. Elyssia took a quick right.

They moved past multiple doors and taking a left at the end of the hallway and moved up a circular flight of stairs. On top, a closed wooden door engraved with beautiful art pulses golden with every passing second.

"This is the headmasters door." Elyssia sighed, "He requested you three alone. Rovanne, Matthew, go back to class. I'll wait here for them."

The two saluted their leader, "Yes Maam!" They scurried back down the stairs.

Elyssia turned back around and placed her hand on the door, she took a deep breath before muttering a single word, "Ltavhol..." The door pulsed brighter for a single second. Before slowly returning to normal.

"Did he change the passwords?! Ugh! Damnit Lucas!" Elyssia banged on the door.

"Is Lucas the headmaster? or a student?" Donovan asked.

"Student...If you want to be part of the security force, Lucas will be the name you dread." Elyssia said.

The door suddenly creaks open. Leading into the room of the headmaster. Elyssia breathed out a sigh of relief and turned away from the door, "Finally...Go ahead. I'll be waiting."

The three boys moved past the door. It shut itself right after they went past it. A stone stairway leads up to a desk infront of them. The smell of a sweet orange scent mixed with the scent of strawberry fills the air of the office. Wooden walls all around the room are occupied with selves filled with books, paintings, or sculptures of past headmasters. Even if this school was two thousand years old, there has been only four headmasters in the entire history.

A second floor resides above the wooden walls. With more stairs leading up to that area off to the side. Stained glass windows let in a colorful array of colors into the office. In the air, multiple creatures flies around in a circle; birds, owls, and even some mythical creatures, like an Arhon who resembles a mix with a dove and sparrow together with golden wings. A personal favorite of Donovan.

A table resides in the center of everything, right under a ticking clock. Three chairs set infront of the table, and on the other side lays one fancy chair, and a singular normal one. Next to the fancy table, a boy resides by the shadows. Samuel immediately spotted him as they entered the office. Yet the headmaster was nowhere to be seen.