Duene-Ordayiun part 1

(10 minutes ago)

Donovan still wondered if he should let them participate. Having Haelfein's class under his control could work wonders. The only problem is how it could be used efficiently.

He spotted Samuel running towards Firbol, and Gary to the middle. Now the only problem is who would attack them. Scratch that, it's not going to be much of a problem. Donovan's confident he can beat them.

He hung his head against the edge as he spoke to Aziroth, "Hey Aziroth. How you feeling?"

"Annoyed. You...didn't use your tongue. Did you?"

"You know about it?"

"I saw you use it with Mister Kiro."

"Ah well." That's not good. But still, with Aziroth keeping shut about it until now, maybe he can be trusted, "I didn't actually use it. Just my charismatic-self managing to convince you."

"Hm..."

Donovan and Aziroth watched as the students in the middle finally clashed with each other. They could see some of them running to other classes' territory. Hungry to catch their flag. It appears some of them are heading to Haelfein already.

"It's Silkaneth...." Aziroth said, "They're coming after us."

"There's about like fifteen? Sixteen of them?" Donovan counted, "Bah. We could beat 'em."

A voice called out from the stand, "It'd be better if you let us join!"

"Shut up Oliver." Aziroth snapped.

Soon, the Silkaneth students came close to their territory, stepping over the black mist barrier. Aziroth and Donovan stood back, ready to see their plan in action.

As soon as they got close, one stepped on an ash bomb, releasing a burst of ash magic that sent three students away. Crashing into a few walls. The initial panic caused the others to scatter around, some ended up stepping on the last few bombs and putting them out of commission. The count had reduced from sixteen, to ten. Much more manageable in Aziroth's eyes. But Donovan was disappointed that the numbers were reduced.

"Welp. Hop to it then." Donovan hopped off the archway he was sitting on and stood next to Aziroth.

"Where's your weapon...?" Aziroth readied his scythe as the Silkaneth students slowly got themselves together.

"Well Laddy, these hands are it." Donovan waved his gauntlets infront of Aziroth, "Oh and these legs, tongue, and eyes. That's all I need."

"Whatever you say..."

The Silkaneth group leader stood infront of his teammates, holding out his mace towards the two Haelfein students, "You...sneaky bastard. You got us. But there's only two of you. The rest are watching from up there."

"Well, Gerald. I'm sure you'll be surprised with the outcome here." Aziroth gripped his scythe tightly, hints of black fog emanating from his tailcoat.

"Are you confident?"

"I am!" Donovan raised his hand.

Gerald and the other SIlkaneth members stared at Donovqan, trying to deduce who he was. It is then that it dawned on Gerald that he must be one of the newer students from some weeks ago, "Are you Gary?"

"WHAT?! No!" Donovan's expression changed to annoyance as he heard the question. Aziroth scoffed at the remark, "Do I look two-hundred and five centimeters tall to you?!"

"Oh. So you're Samuel?"

"NO!" Some of Haelfein's students in the stand chuckled a bit. Aziroth just shook his head, but he had to admit, that was amusing, "DO I HAVE SUNGLASSES ON?! NO! I HAVE A HAT!"