Dengson-Herjur Part 1

Enzo and Zhu couldn't communicate with Carmilo or Yuri at this time. Their main focus was to dash for Zyortis and claim their flag. They haven't met any opposition on their way to the flag, until now.

Enzo and Zhu, alongside a few more students as backup came across the defending group of Zyortis. A blonde, possibly white haired girl stood stoically infront of them, holding her staff tightly in hand.

"Hello Luna. Enjoying the show over there?" Enzo readied his rifle.

"Not quite! My class split fifty-fifty. And we stood back as the others attacked. It's boring as hell!" Luna shouted.

"Well, now you got us to deal with." Enzo said.

"You're outnumbered Enzo! Like two to three ratio." Luna threatened, "You won't this!"

"It doesn't matter Luna! We're taking that flag one way or another!" Enzo aimed his rifle, pointing straight at Luna as lightning zapped through the cloth. It's soon blown away by the wind to reveal it's odd structure. The barrel glows a light blue as it charged up.

"Oh crap-!" Luna dove to the side, the rest following her movement as a bolt of lightning struck the platform behind them. Letting the flag drop to the ground as its base is destroyed.

"Charge! Get the flag!" Enzo shouted as Zhu and the others moved in. Holding their weapons and raw magic out to fight.

Luna and her class stood up quickly and retaliated against their attackers. Trading blows and magic as the area around them slowly crumbles in the crossfire. Luna charged for Enzo, but Zhu interferes and throws one of her fans towards her.

She barely managed to block it with her staff as it flew right back at Zhu as she closed the gap between them. She jumped in the air and sent a kick at Luna's head.

Luna stepped back to avoid it, but Zhu didn't stop. Quickly sending out jabs and slices towards Luna. Luna managed to block most of it and fought back with her staff, while occasionally sending out a bolt of raw magic from ther staff. Each bolt of magic destroying a pillar or wall nearby.

Zhu kept up with the pressure. Her sleeves had ribbons on them which obstructed her movements to the enemy. Making it hard to read her. Luna slammed her staff on the ground where Zhu would be. As Zhu jumped back, Luna used the staff as a support to leap forwards and slam her feet on Zhu's chest.

"Argh-!" Zhu was sent to the ground, dropping her fans nearby.

"Gotchu! Acrobatic little-Gah!" Before Luna could strike, a bolt of electricity struck her on the back. Shocking her in place as she shook in her place. And paralyzing her temporarily.

Enzo appeared out of nowhere and kicked Luna's leg down, "Not happening Luna."

"Y-You..." Zhu moved her legs and locked it against Luna's head. And threw her to the ground next to her, "Agh...!"

"Sorry Luna." Zhu stood up, "But we have to win this."

Looking around, to Luna's surprise, most of her classmate had been downed and put out of commission by the class of Nironius. She watched in hopelessnes as Enzo grabbed the flag and pulled it out from the broken platform.

Enzo jumped down and tossed a bag of healing potions on the ground, "Drink it. You'll need it when you work under our class."

"Damn it..."

"Stay safe." Zhu said, "Alright let's move!"

The class ran away from the area. The first years can hear the disappointment and boo's of the second and third year of Zyortis on the stands. Angered at the fact that their team lost.