The Approaching Sunset

Before Crystal can recuperate, he spotted Samuel in the air descending on him, his sickles held out to the sides as the slashed diagonally towards Crystal. He tried to block it with his arms, but to his surprise, it was cut off entirely.

Samuel lodged his sikcles onto Crystals collar bone and jumped back. A black and white chain appeared connecting his hands to the pommel. He spun his hands around in a certain motion and wrapped the chains around Crystal. Before spinning around and throwing Crystal above his head. Towards the middle.

Crystal rolled on the ground as it tried to gain their footing. But Gary grabbed Crystal's shoulder and turned Crystal around to face him. Before slamming his fist towards Crystals jaw. Immediately breaking it.

Donovan jumped up and slammed his shin on Crystals head. Sending him tumbling away. He tried to fight back, but Donovan interrupted him before he can, "Harmonizing lightning. Stinging Binding!"

Seven bolts of black and white magic stabbed Crystal around his body. Restraining his arms to his sides and began to electrocute him. Gary immediately lunged forwards and slammed his fist on Crystal's face. Samuel followed it up with cutting his ankles. And then Donovan last with a spinning back kick.

The three began to descend upon Crystal and beat him down relentlessly. The students that watched on began cheering for them as they started to bring the number of monsters down steadily. This is thanks to Arthur's and Mary's leadership that made sure no one died or was injured. And partly due to Aurora's party.

As they ran across the arena, Enzo commented on the trio's fight, "Damn! They're beating the devil out of him!"

"They found his weakness..." Zhu quietly spoke to noone in particular.

"That's my man!" Aurora cheered as they began to face another wave of monsters heading their way.

The six of them quickly began engaging them in a fight. Aurora in particular touched them once before inflicting wounds on them. And quickly dispatched more with herfists.

"Wait hold up, you have a boyfriend?" Aziroth asked.

"Yeah! I do! His name is Gary Skorrson!"

The news seemed to hit them quite hard. A monster like Gary. Having a lover? As pretty as her? That information seemed almost fictional at first. But with how she spoke, it's obvious she's not lying.

As they ran through the arena, they came across two students fighting together alone. They took a second to realize the identity of each side, "Rovanne? Elyssia?" Carmilo said.

"Well hello there-!" Elyssia stomped on a monsters head, "Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"We're sealing the area where the monsters are spawning." Aurora said, "You wanna join us?"

Elyssia and Rovanne stared at Aurora for a second. She had never seen her before. Not on the school database or even in class and break. Yet she bore the outfit of an S-class student.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Aurora Black, love." She answered, "I'm a new student. But right now we have other pressing matters to deal with."

Elyssia and Rovanne stared at each other for a second. Before ELyssia sighed, "Fine. We're joining you six. Lead the way."

"Lovely."

Aurora ran past the two as the others followed her path. As another wave of monsters came, Elyssia and Rovanne jumped forwards. Rovanne sent out a spell that binded and limited the strength of the monsters.