chapter 24

BismillahirRahmaneerRaheem.

Abuja Nigeria.
Staring at the once empty plate in front of her, Nadra bit her lip to stop her self from groaning.

"Ummi, you're hell bent on spoiling me today." She said as Ummi added three giant Fankasau to her plate, for the third time. She used the serving spoon to take out generous chicken parts from the shredded chicken soup and added that to the plate.

"Ummi gaskiya, I can't eat this." She said laughing. "My stomach is so full, look how big it is." She said pointing to her still very flat stomach.

"Gaskiya eat it dai. and I see no stomach, just a very flat sheet, honestly we need to make you add more meat to your bones because look at you! All bones and no meat."

"If I eat this then I'll end up vomiting, there's literally no space for anything else to stay in my stomach." She said in a whiney tone.

"Alright, Taheera, care for more?" Ummi said glancing at Taheera.

"Totally!" She said pulling the plate from Ummi's hand, with more force than necessary. They all laughed.

"Alright It's past 12 yanzu Koh, so you'll go and pick them up from school by 3. I take it you're going to use Nadra's car?

"Yes. We'll go together." Taheera said nodding.  While finishing her meal.

Nadra and Taheera made their way back to Taheera's room. Nadra took of her Abaya and got comfortable in her jeans, turtle neck and cap. She brought the blanket over her legs while Taheera put the pillows in front of them so they can put their hands on it and have easy access with operating the laptop. Taheera brought out her secret stash of snacks, which consisted of chocolates and sweets for her while Nadra on the other hand declined the offer.

Time to binge watch their favorite childhood shows!!

*******************************
"So what made the queen go all ice crazy?"

"Well, it was all my fault. I got engaged but then she freaked because I had only met him that day and she said she wouldn't bless the marriage!"

"Wait! You got engaged to someone you just met that day!"

"Yeah, anyway, I got mad, and she got mad and then she tried to walk away then I grabbed her glove..."

"Hang on! You mean to tell me you got engaged to someone you just met that day?!"

"Yes! Pay attention. But the thing is she always wore the gloves all the time, so I just thought, maybe she has a thing about dirt."

"Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?"

"Yes.... They did." Anna said putting more space between her and Christoph. "But Hans is not a stranger." She said laughing.

"What's his last name?"

"Of the seven aisles."

"What's his favorite food?"

"sandwiches."

"What's his best friend's name?"

"Probably John."

"Eye color?"

"Dreamy."

"You've had a meal with him yet? What if you hate the way he eats?what if you hate the way he picks his nose....?"

"Picks his nose?!"

"And eats it." Christoph said smiling.

"Excuse me sir he's a prince!"