I3

-They're about to arrive.- Sana said excitedly.

The intercom rang and the sweet Japanese girl answered and immediately opened the door.

All the vampires in the house and Jeongyeon gathered in the hall and waited anxiously for Mr. and Mrs. Im to arrive.

-For all the bats! Where is my daughter?- Jieun asked as she entered.

-Jieun, please, we are vampires.- her husband stopped her.

-Jieun! I find you in excellent shape.

-Tzu! She is my mother.

-And she is my wife.- Namjoon said.

-But she looks and acts like a nineteen year old, she's even younger than you, Nayeon. And you look like a forty year old.- she said to Namjoon.

-I was bitten at thirty!

-You show your age badly.

Sana rolled her eyes at yet another comment from Tzuyu about Jieun, who did nothing but giggle at Nayeon and Namjoon's frowns.

-Sana, Dahyun, are you two still together?- Namjoon asked looking at the two vampires. -Are you sure you don't want a handsome vampire? I know some-

-Shut up, you're gayer than the two of them together.- Tzuyu commented.

-Of course this little girl is terrible.- Namjoon said. -I'm not gay.

-My daughter! Let me bit you.

-Mom... Don't start.- Nayeon said in front of the amused gaze of her friends.

-Jihyo, darling, how's it going at the embassy?

-Everything is fine, Jieun. For anything, just ask me.

-Chaeyoung, do you still do tattoos?- Namjoon asked.

-Of course, I have one for Dr. Frankstein just tomorrow.

-Does he exist!?- Jeongyeon asked surprised. She then covered her mouth and blushed as Mr. and Mrs. Im's gazes fell on her.

-You must be the new human, Jihyo's cousin. Mina told us about you.- Jieun said.

-Yes, it's me.

-What's your name?- Namjoon asked.

-Jeongyeon, sir.

-What a lovely girl.- Jieun commented.

-And we haven't introduced you to Dicky yet.- Tzuyu said with a smirk.

-Is there a boy in the house? Nayeon, how many times have we told you that you can only live together if you are married? Could it be that you've started seeing more vampires again!?

-No, dad.- she lied. -And there is no boy. Tzuyu is just an idiot.

-Let's say that you and Jeongyeon have more in common than you think, Namjoon.- the Taiwanese explained.

-Who is Dicky? I want to see it.- Jieun said excitedly.

-Believe me, you wouldn't recover if you saw him.

-Come on, Tzu, stop.- Nayeon said looking at Jeongyeon who was now a tomato.

-Ah! I won the bet, Dahyun.

-What bet?- asked Mina.

-That she would leave her playgirl side to defend the idiot here.

-The girl is in front of you, Tzuyu, it's not kind.- Jieun scolded her. -And what is this story, Nayeon? Didn't we say stop changing guys more often than you change your coat?