First Date

I rushed through the stadium halls to get to my car so I could get home to have a shower and pick an outfit. I quickly arrive home and jump in the shower, washing away the sweat and thoughts of today's game. Now, the most crucial part is the outfit. I look up into my wardrobe, pulling things from every cupboard, but I have no clue what to wear. I move on and decide to do my hair and makeup while I come to an outfit in my head. I decided on a tight black dress with spaghetti straps that went to the floor. I paired it with some Adidas black sneakers because I decided on comfort as I have planned some walking for tonight. I enter the living room to grab my bag from the counter.

Millie B: "You look pretty. Are you celebrating with the team tonight?"Isla: "Thanks, Mills, ummmm." I say as I decide whether I should lie or just tell the truth.Isla: "Yeah, just celebrating the win."Millie: "Nice, I'm guessing you will be home late. Make sure you take your keys because I'm going to lock the door." she says as I rush towards the door, realising I am running late.Isla: "Okay, I will." I say as I grab my keys of the side table, swiftly getting to my car. It was a 45-minute drive to Leah's place. I finally arrived with a couple minutes to spare. I got out of the car and headed to the front door. I rang the doorbell. Suddenly, the door swung open, connecting my eyes with her ocean-blue eyes.Leah: "Just in time." she says as I step forward and embrace her in a hug.Isla: "I could never be late for Leah Williamson." I say as she slaps me on the shoulderIsla: "You look beautiful", I say as I kiss her cheek.Leah: "So do you, darling."Isla: "Okay let's go." I said, grabbing her hand eagerly.Leah: "Okay, I just need to lock the door."With her hand in my hand, I guide her towards the path.Leah: "Are we not driving?"Isla: "I thought it would be nice to walk so we could get to know each other. Plus, the restaurant is only just down the road."The tension from the game still lingered between Leah and i, but now it was tinged with a different kind of excitement, a nervous energy as we navigated uncharted territory.Leah: "I have to admit." Leah said, breaking the silence as we rounded the corner.Leah: "I never imagined our first date would be followed by such an intense match."I chuckle softly, my breath visible in the cool night air.Isla: "Nor i. But perhaps fate has a penchant for weaving surprises into our lives, don't you think."Leah: "Indeed. And what a delightful surprise it is to find myself here with you."

Their words hung in the air as they continued their journey towards the restaurant.As we arrived at the quaint little restaurant I had chosen for tonight, I held the door open for Leah, a gesture of chivalry that didn't go unnoticed. Leah flashed me a grateful smile, which left a surge of warmth spreading through my body. We settled into a cosy corner booth; the atmosphere felt intimate and inviting. As we perused the menu, conversation flowed effortlessly between us, each sentence tentatively stepping forward into the unknown.Isla: "So, Leah, tell me about yourself. What do you do when you're not dominating the football field?"Leah's eyes sparkled with amusement. Leah: "Well, believe it or not, I'm actually studying for an accounting degree."Isla: "Really? That's unexpected and impressive."Leah: "I suppose it is; it keeps me on my toes, just like football does."Their conversation meandered through various topics like shared interests, childhood memories, and dreams for the future- as they savoured their meal and each other's company.As the evening drew to a close, I found myself reluctant to part ways with Lah. There was a magnetic pull between us, an undeniable chemistry that left me longing for more. As we strolled through the moonlit streets, our footsteps echoed softly, a symphony of anticipation of what was to come. We reached Leah's door. I really wasn't ready to end the night; the tension between us was too strong to break. I hoped lEah felt the same way, as I wanted her to invite me in so we could continue the night.

Leah: "Thanks for tonight, I had a lot of fun."Isla: "No worries, Leah, I really enjoyed it, I guess I will see you on our next date," I say, hoping she will accept the invitation.Leah: "Yes, unless you want to come in, we could watch a movie, or you don't have to if you don't want to."Isla: "I would love to come in." I say as I push her inside and against the door to close it; we share a kiss, our hearts beating as one, as our souls entwined in a dance. Our kiss intensified as Leah's fingers traced a delegate pattern along my skin, igniting goosebumps. My breath hitched as I melted into Leah's embrace; I could feel her heart racing with anticipation. Our lips continued to meet in a fervent kiss. Leah grabbed my hand, leading me towards the bedroom. She pushed me onto the bed as she got on top of me. Time seemed to stand still as we explored each other's bodies, our hands mapping out the contours of love and longing. With whispered words of adoration and reverence, we expressed their deepest desires, their souls laid bare in the quiet intimacy of the night. Our connection transcended the physical, a union of hearts and minds as we became one body and soul.

As Leah and I surrendered to the blissful embrace of our love, we found solace in each other's arms, our spirits soaring amidst the stars that shone brightly outside the window. And in that moment, we knew that our love was a force to be reckoned with- a beacon of joy in a world full of uncertainty. Wrapped in the warmth of our shared love, we drifted into a peaceful slumber, our hearts intertwined in a timeless embrace forever bound by the magic of our romantic encounter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry it's kind of short i tried my best, i hope it's okay 😊