chapter 6

Not friends
    Not enemies
   Just strangers with some     
memories ~

Finally the room was all changed.
It looks cute yn said while looking at her room.
Suddenly she heard a knock on her roomshe opened to see bangpink standing there.
Yn:yes??
Jin:we actually wanted to see your room and also we can help you if you want.
Yn:oh it's alright I have already done and yes please.
Yn moved aside to let them enter.they all were dumbstruck to see the room such beautifully decorated and so cute.
Lisa: it's so cute
Jimin:yeah just like you yn..
Jimin said with eye smile.
Yn turned shy and muttered a small thank you while looking down.
Others Chuckled lightly.
Jin:we will get going now we have some work.
Jin said while patting her head.
Yn nodded while still looking down.
They all smiled and went from there.
She closed the door and sat heavily on her bed.
Why do I need to be that shy??ahhhh yn spoke to herself while punching the pillow.

On the other side
Jk:she was looking so cute while being shy
Jungkook said while laughing.
Tae:yeah i wanted to pinch her cheeks so bad.
Namjoon: I did not know we would accept the new member that easily.
Jennie:yeah but she is so innocent we can say she is no harm.
Jhope:right now we have a baby in house to protect.
Jhope said with a bright smile.
Others laughed looking at his expressions.
Jisso:alright alright now go to your rooms and later we will try to bond with her so she will be comfortable with us.
Jin:yes no everyone in your rooms
Everyone nodded and went to their rooms.
Everyone had a smile on their faces while thinking about their little sister who they didn't want to accept but had eventually accepted her withput even knowing..

It was evening time now.mr Kim and Mrs Kim had gone for their date and would return upto dinner time.
Yn came downstairs to see noone in the hall so she sat on sofa and decided to watch something on tv.
She took the remote and thought to watch cartoon.
It was an hour yn was watching cartoon so much immersed that she didn't notice someone sitting next to her.
Suddenly a voice startled her.
Yoongi:you like cartoons??
Yn flinched a little cause of sudden voice then looked at the owner of voice who was looking at her with a small smile.
Yn:umm yeah i do.
Yoongi nodded and looked at the cartoons she was watching.
Yn also went to back to watching tv.
Have they accepted me as their sister,they are being so nice to me yn thought in mind.
Don't you want them to accept you again her inner voice spoke.
I want but what if they also leave me like dad did or maybe ignore me like mom did she answered her inner voice in mind.
What's wrong in giving chance they might not do her inner voice spoke.
I am so confused yn spoke in mind.she was arguing to herself in mind while yoongi looked at he expressions changing time to time.
Then getting curious he asked what's wrong doll??
Yn was shocked by the nickname he gave her but eventually shook her head and said nothing.
Yoongi patted her head.
Yoongi: kitten do you accept us as your siblings??
What should I say to him I want to accept them but I am afraid of again left out she thought but then looked at him his eyes showing the words which he is not saying that please say yes.
She nodded her head as yes.yoongi gave her a gummy smile which for sure was found cute by yn and unconsciously she pinched his cheeks.yoongi was shocked for a moment but smiled again.
Yn also smiled back.
Hope they don't leave me like dad did she thought and a sigh escaped her lips.
Yn: I will be going to my room.
Yn said to yoongi who nodded his head.
Yn went back to her room and locked it.
Without her knowing the pearly tears started dropping from her eyes.
Appa I miss you,appa tell me what to do should i accept Mr Kim as my father but I can't forget you.they all are so good but what if they leave me or ignore me I am not that strong to handle that.appa your princess is not strong.she spoke in between her tears.
Slowly her crying stopped but still she was hicupping. And without knowing she fell asleep on the floor.

Mr Lee:princess you are so strong.
Yn:appa, appa I miss you
Mr Lee:I miss you too baby and I am always with you love.
Yn hugged her dad tightly crying so much.mr Lee hugged her back and spoke baby you should give your new family a chance and forgive your mumma ok she loves you so much and appa also loves you baby.
Yn sniffed and said really appa??
Mr Lee kissed her cheeks and said yes baby.

Yn woke up with a sudden jerk.it was all a dream.
Yn:appa stay with me always..
Yn:and if you say I will accept them and i know mom loves me so much.
She said with a low voice.
Then she stood up from the floor and took her mobile to see it's 7pm now.
She went inside the bathroom.her eyes were Little Red from crying she washed her face and went downstairs.
Mr Kim and Mrs Kim were back by now.mrs Kim was making dinner and all others were sitting in the hall.she also went and sat there.everyone noticed her and smiled at her .
Mr Kim: how was your day sweetie?
Mr Kim asked her softly with a smile.
Yn:it was good d-dad
Yn spoke in a low voice but audile to everyone sitting there.
There were shocked by the last word she spoke but also happy and the most happy was Mr Kim and he immediately engulfed her into a hug.
Mr Kim:princess say that one more time
Yn:Dad !!
Mr Kim:thank you baby for accepting me and i promise you to be the best father to you.i love you sweetheart.
Yn felt happy to hear that but didn't show and spoke with a small smile I love you too dad.
Mrs Kim also entered to see the scene and she felt so happy to see her daughter accepting the new members.
I want her to call us oppa/unnie too thought bangpink and smiled.
Mrs Kim: aww you both are looking cute hugging each other i should click a photo.
Mrs Kim was taking her mobile out.
But yn immediately broke that hug and looked down which made mr Kim and Mrs Kim chuckle.
Mrs Kim:aish my shybaby alright everyone let's eat dinner.
Everyone nodded and went to dining table.
As usual others were talking to each other and yn was eating her food slowly bangpink wanted to talk to her but thought not to talk while she is eating.
Yn ate the food and stood up to go but stopped
Taehyung:ynn??
Yn: y-yes
Taehyung: I am also done let's got to movie room and watch a movie.
Bangpink except tae:yeah we are also done let's watch a movie.
Yn:ohk
Maknae line squealed with happiness and yn also smiled seeing them happy just because she said yes.

Yn:ohkMaknae line squealed with happiness and yn also smiled seeing them happy just because she said yes

Hope you enjoyed the chapter....