chapter 35

I will be waiting for you
Till the end....

Yn,lisa and jungkook proceeded to their class and sat on the very last bench

Lisa was sitting near the window, jungkook next to her and yn next to him.

Teacher entered the class, everyone greeted her and then sat on their seats back.
Teacher: today we have a new student please welcome him in the class.
As the teacher completed her words a boy entered the class.
Whispers could be heard about how handsome he is or cute.

( Sorry to all those others who chose Felix and mingyu)

But there were on pair of eyes who just kept looking at him without even blinking,it was yn.
The boy's eyes roamed around the class and stopped at yn and just kept looking at her.
Teacher: introduce yourself dear.
Him: myself Hwang hyunjin.
He spoke it non chalantly but his eyes never left hers neither she broke the eye contact.
Teacher:ok you can go to any seat.
He moved to the last bench and sat at the empty seat beside yn as he smiled at her but she didn't react anything and just kept staring at him until teacher started teaching then she diverted her attention.

As the lecture came to end,all the students sprinted out of the class.there were only jungkook,lisa,yn and hyunjin.

Hyunjin looked at yn to find her zoned out,he smiled and then slowly hold her hand making her come out of thoughts and then stood up making her stand too and started moving out of class.

Whereas jungkook and Lisa sat there confused but they didn't want a guy's presence near their sister.
Jk: hey! Where are you taking her?
Yn looked at jungkook and said"oppa unnie I will be back after sometime"
And then rushed with hyunjin.

There jungkook and Lisa sat shocked but coming out of shock lisa asks jk"did she just call me unnie again omo"
She jumped from her seat and twirled around.
Jk:she called me oppa.
He said still being in shock.
Lisa nudged his shoulder making him come out of his shock.
Jk: but who is that guy?
Lisa: how would I know?
Jk: do you even know anything!??
Lisa: you bunny shut up.
Jk: don't call me that you monkey.
Lisa:I am not a monkey you coconut head.

While arguing they moved to the another class.

Whereas yn and hyunjin reached the backside garden of the college.it was peaceful there as noone was present there and everyone had classes at that time.

Hyunjin left yn's hand and looked at her while smiling.tears left yn's eyes as she jumped on him and hug him tight.he quickly holds on her to prevent her from falling and hugs her back.
Then he twirls her around and then slowly put her down.
He wipes his tears with his hand and says"my bestie doesn't look good while crying so stop crying you crybaby"
Yn slaps his shoulder as sobs escaped her mouth.
Hyunjin: shhh stop crying aein( sweetheart) this is how you welcome your bestfriend.
She wipes off her tears and says"i missed you so much"
Hyunjin: I missed you too yn ah.
Yn: then why did you leave?
She asked in a baby tone and hyunjin tried hard to not coo at her and said"it wasn't in my hand at that time but now I will never leave you"
Yn: promise?
Hyunjin: promise my love.
Yn smiled.
Hyunjin: yeah this was what I was missing,this beautiful smile.
Yn giggled hearing him.
Yn:ok ok now let's go back to class.
Hyunjin: but lecture would have started you want to go in between of lecture and what will you tell to teacher?
Yn: uh yeah right ok so let's just sit here.
Hyunjin: nope come with me.
He took her hand and moved towards the parking lot of the college making yn confused.
Yn: why did you take me here?
Hyunjin: wait sweetheart.
He went near a car and opened the back seat of the car and took out the flower bouquet from it.
Hyunjin gave it to yn and said" happy birthday to you my princess"

Yn: y-you remember??Hyunjin: how can I forget such a special day of my life?Yn smiled and hugged him" thank you so much prince"Hyunjin: anything for my princess

Hyunjin: how can I forget such a special day of my life?
Yn smiled and hugged him" thank you so much prince"
Hyunjin: anything for my princess.
As yn broke the hug she noticed him wearing the Locket.

Yn: you kept it?Hyunjin: ofcourse don't tell me you didn't?Yn: no no I have them both

Yn: you kept it?
Hyunjin: ofcourse don't tell me you didn't?
Yn: no no I have them both.
Hyunjin: good girl.

Once again sorry to all those who asked to add Felix and sorry to in yeop's wife too who asked for mingyu(😂).

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.💓