chapter 33

Loving you from afar
Was better.....

Everyone slept after the movie ended and went to their respective rooms but yn had slept in the halfway of the movie so Mr Kim picked her up and took her to her room

Everyone slept after the movie ended and went to their respective rooms but yn had slept in the halfway of the movie so Mr Kim picked her up and took her to her room.after properly covering her with duvet,he kissed her forehead and turning off the lights he silently went back to his room.

Next morning
Yn woke up at 5 am in the morning.she went to take a shower and after that did her skincare

After that she listened to her songs for sometime,while listening her mind went to all those things happened with her in just the glimpse of a month

After that she listened to her songs for sometime,while listening her mind went to all those things happened with her in just the glimpse of a month.how her mother got married, stepsiblings,their trust,new father, father's love,she met her oppa again.

She glanced at the clock,it indicated 6:30 am.she collects all her stuff and put them in the bag and then goes downstairs.
Reaching there she wished good morning to all and settled down on her seat for eating breakfast.

After breakfast yn asked to in yeop whether he was coming to college or not as she saw him wearing the business attire.
In yeop: I am sorry kiddo but I have a deal to handle so i can't come today but I am going to drop you at college and also I will pick you up ok?
Yn nodded her head and smiled.
In yeop Patted her head and then took her bag from her hand.yn's smile widened and she grabs her bicep while going out with him to garage.

yn's smile widened and she grabs her bicep while going out with him to garage

(U can imagine any other car if u want)

Yn bid bye to in yeop after reaching to college, giving a last peck on his cheeks yn went to her college.
College went as usually boring but there were a lot of gossips about a new upcoming student.but yn not being a curious about anyone just ignored it.

After the college in yeop picked her up from the college.as she entered in the car and wore her seatbelt in yeop passed her chocolate bouquet

as she entered in the car and wore her seatbelt in yeop passed her chocolate bouquet

Yn squealed with joy and asked is it for me?
In yeop: yes for you my princess.
Yn: aww thank you oppa.
Saying this she kissed his cheeks multiple times.
In yeop chuckled and then started the car.yn took one chocolate and started eating it after opening.
She then took her hand near in yeop's mouth,he looked at her hand then at her,she signalled to eat the chocolate and he did what she said with a smile.

After reaching home,she went to her room and didn't come out until it was dinner time as she had to complete the Homework.
After dinner she greet everyone good night and moves back to her room.
While watching a show she noticed the date today.her eyes widened in surprise, it seems so early.but does anyone remember or not?
Maybe not.why would they remember at all?her heart sank in at the thought but she shrugged it off and went to sleep.
It was 12 am in the morning when she heard somw whisperings around her.
She slowly opened her eyes to witness a huge shock.everyone in the family was present there.it was Mr Kim and Mrs Kim who were sitting on her bed beside her while others were standing.
Mr Kim: happy birthday princess.
Yn's eyes widened hearing that.
Yn: you know???
Mr Kim: of course how can I not know my princess's bday.
Yn hugged him and said"thanks dad"
While her Patted her back lovingly.
She broke the hug when Mrs Kim spoke"happy birthday baby"
Her voice low and filled with guilt as she thought she wouldn't even answer her or hug her.to her surprise yn hugged her and then said thank you
Mrs Kim's eyes turned teary but didn't let them fall as she hugged her back.
In yeop: happiest birthday to you my princess.
Yn: thank you oppa.
She said while she spread her arms,in yeop chuckled and picked her up in his arms and kissed her forehead.
In yeop put her down after sometime as he saw bangpink also want to wish her.
Bangpink: happy birthday princess
Yn: thank you
She spoke with a smile but like every one else she didn't hug them so they thought she is still angry at them.but she hugged Jin and then slowly hugged everyone making them dance in joy internally.

That's it for this chapter guys.
My exam went really well,I scored 18.5/20, yuppieeee.
But today is maths exam and I haven't taken even classes when sir taught chapters 😭
Btw when I was giving my English exam I heard any teacher's mobile ringing and the ringtone was the cover "magnetic" by Illit. Lol

Btw I want to add one more character in the story as ml so whome should I add?

Felix
Or

Felix                 Or

Hyunjin

Or if any other do suggest please.