chapter 37

I am wearing the smile
You gave me

I am wearing the smileYou gave me

Hwang hyunjin

- 17 years old-only son of Mr and Mrs Hwang-heir of Hwang enterprises -mafia agent(yn knows about him being a mafia agent)-loves his family and yn so much-overprotective and possessive over yn- chill and calm person but loses his calm when it come...

- 17 years old
-only son of Mr and Mrs Hwang
-heir of Hwang enterprises
-mafia agent(yn knows about him being a mafia agent)
-loves his family and yn so much
-overprotective and possessive over yn
- chill and calm person but loses his calm when it comes to his loved ones
-knows everything about yn

After talking with hyunjin yn closed her mobile and decided to take a small nap.

After 30 minutes,she woke up and then decided to get ready..
Her outfit

(Everything is same as pic)

After applying light makeup she sat on her bed again sighing Deeply for how long is she going to be here?
Checking the time it was 7 pm right now.
I can't wait anymore huff I am going downstairs now.
Thinking this she opened the door of her room and just as she stepped out rose petals fall on her,a smile adorned on her face without her knowing.
She looked here and there to find any person but couldn't find anyone.
She started going downstairs admiring the decoration done of the mansion.
The mansion was decorated as per her taste and was just perfection.admiring the decoration she came downstairs to find noone.
Literally noone was there,not even any maid or guard.
Are they trying to surprise me or something?like have they hidden themselves.hmm maybe they will do booh and try to scare me.uh hun I know their plans.i am genius of course.
While thinking she sat on the sofa and as she sat she heard clapping sounds and in yeop came from behind the sofa and shouted"boohhhh"
But yn just smiled instead of flinching or getting scared.
In yeop: yaah why aren't you scared?
Yn: oppa this is such a old trick.
Mr and Mrs Kim laughed.
Rose: I told you oppa this is old trick.
Rose said sulking.
In yeop: ok ok i am sorry -
He was about to speak more when they heard bell ringing,the maid went to open the door.
Here comes out glorious men in the royal mansion.
Cha eunwoo and Hwang hyunjin but to the yn's surprise they were coming while talking and smiling like they were long lost brothers.
Eunwoo came to yn first and embraced her into a hug.
Eunwoo whispered in yn's ear"happy birthday once again my babysis"
Yn: thanks my lovely oppa.
In yeop: yaah leave my sister and don't hug her you brat.
Eunwoo laughed and said"why are you somehow jealous darling?"
In yeop: don't.call.me.that.
Eunwoo: what?babe.
In yeop: fuck you.
Others laughed out.
Eunwoo: I am straight bro.
In yeop was about to say something but stopped when yn glared at both of them.
Yn then questioned while looking at Hyunjin and eunwoo"you both seem to be knowing each other from so long?"
Hyunjin: yeah I have met him before in a party.
Mrs Kim: alright let's talk later and first cut the cake.