chapter 39

You are the sole reason
I am living....

The next morning Waking up from the beautiful slumber,yn found herself hugging the cute plushie which her mom gifted her yesterday

The next morning
Waking up from the beautiful slumber,yn found herself hugging the cute plushie which her mom gifted her yesterday.
Not wanting to get up she snuggled more into it.but unwillingly when she checked the time a gasp escaped her lips,it was 7:30 am in the morning.
I slept this much.but wait someone didn't wake me up too.i had to go to college too but I am not in mood at all.i just wanna take leave for today.just today.
Groaning yn stood up from her bed and went inside the bathroom.

As she came out of bathroom she saw Mrs Kim present in her room

Mrskim: baby, don't go to school today you might be tired.
Yn: thank you mom.
Mrs Kim smiled and giving a kiss on her forehead she left her room.
Uff mom could not you come before why did I even take bath? But will taking bath effect my sleep?no never.i can sleep again .
She again went to her bed and slept again cuddling with the plushie.

After 2 hours
Getting a good sleep,she stood up from her bed.wahing her face and after doing her skin care routine she looked at herself in the mirror her hair had become a little messy due to sleeping,so she quickly adjusted them and went downstairs.
Only Jin was seen in the living room.
Yn: good morning oppa.
Jin giving her his world wide handsome smile said"good morning princess"
Jin: you must be hungry,let me get the breakfast for you.
Yn smiled and nodded her head.
She went and sat on the chair and opened her mobile to check out some comments until then Jin came with her breakfast.
He placed the food on the dining table and patting yn's head lightly he said"eat or it will get cold"
Yn hummed and placed her mobile aside to eat the food.

After eating the food she thanked Jin and went to the living room.she switched on the tv and decided to watch some cartoon.

After half hour she found someone's presence beside her,she looked up to find in yeop sitting there with a smile gracefully lingering on his face making yn smiled too.
Yn: good morning oppa.
In yeop: good morning baby.
Then she again diverted her attention to the tv and continued watching cartoon.

Time skip
(Author is being lazy nowadays :( )

Yn and hyunjin are playing games in her room from last 2 hours.
....
Yn: I won.
Hyunjin: yeah you won don't be so happy.
Yn: whatever*rolled her eyes*
They heard a knock on her door.yn stood up from her seat and opened the door.
It was jhope standing there"sunshine, it's evening come let's have snacks and you too hyunjin"
Yn: ok oppa.
Hyunjin:we are coming hyung in few minutes.
Jhope nodded and went from there.
Hyunjin: let's have one more round before going.
Yn: sure.
......
Yn: you cheated.
Hyunjin: everything is fair in love and war.
He spoke with a wink and smirked at her.
Yn: you donkey,idiot,loser,brat,asshole,bastard,monkey, crackhead-
Hyunjin stopped her from her non stop cursing by placing hand on her mouth.
Her eyes widened in shock but composed herself while a mischievous idea popped inside her head.
She bite hyunjin's hand and as he left her mouth she quickly ran while laughing.

Hyunjin: this girl...
He shook his head and followed her downstairs.

After trh snacks they again played games for sometime then hyunjin went back to his own house.

After dinner yn found herself sitting alone in the balcony looking at moon and thinking about him.
A notification popped in her mobile,she checked to see what it was.
A sudden happiness rushed through her body as she found what say is tomorrow.
It was the day when hyunjin and she became bestfriends.
Woah! This day came so soon.last year this day was so depressing as he wasn't there with me.but this year he is here.but wait!!! I haven't prepared any surprise or any gift for him.i don't want this day to go like a normal day.it's 10pm right now maybe I can still prepare.yes let's do it yn.

It was 12 am in the morning when yn finally went to sleep.

She woke up early due to the excitement for the day at 4 am.she didn't care whether she got complete sleep or not.she just wanted this day to turn out perfect.
But she also wanted to pair up with him today.so she opened her mobile to message him as she sent him a hi message she got an instant reply from him making her frown"from how long is he awake?"
Shrugging it off she messaged him to pair up their outfits today.he agreed without any questions further.she told him which dress and he replied as ok.

They had gone for shoppings together and had bought a lot of twinning outfits.

Their outfits

Yn left her hair open and then quickly arranged all her stuffs

As she reached the college,she found hyunjin standing in front of gate waiting for her,she parked her car which in yeop brought for her and quickly ran to hug him.
There stood bangpink and in yeop.
In yeop: she wasn't that excited to meet me ever.
Bangpink: same.
They all sighed together and looked at each other with knowing face.
Rose: they aren't just bestfriends.
Yoongi: yeah the way they look at each other says different.
Jk: hyung how do you know you are always sleeping.
Yoongi: oh really?
Yoongi questioned while raising his brow making jungkook know that it's better to not say anything or he will be dead by his beloved sleepy hyung.
Jennie: they are wearing matching outfits.
Lisa: that's so suspicious.
Jisso: but bestfriends also twin outfits.
Jhope: you are right noona but still ..forget it,yn will tell us herself when she will be comfortable.
In yeop: yeah right now let's go.
Everyone nodded and went to their respective classes.

Hyunjin hugged her back and placed a tender kiss on her forehead.
Hyunjin: a special day with a special person.
Hyunjin whispered to her.
Yn smiled and looked at him in his eyes and kissed his forehead.
Hyunjin's smile turned bigger as he found her looking at him so lovingly.

That's it for this chapter.
How is it?? :)
And I am sorry guys I have deleted the story"their innocent angel"😭
It's been so long I had updated it that I even forgot the storyline.
But yeah there will be a new story after i complete this" her dreams",but it's story line will be different from their innocent angel....
Once again sorry for deleting that and thanks to you all for supporting this one so much.
Love you all ❣️