Chapter 18 - The lake

Moiraine and Lan deserve a day off with just the two of them, so Lan is planning a trip.

Warning: The beginning of this chapter is still smut, but I promise the rest of the chapter will be smut-free (after passage fifteen).

The uncrowned king of Malkier pulled his fingers out of the heavily breathing woman and licked them clean. She was still on a high from the orgasm he had just brought down on her.

Once his fingers were clean, Lan lowered his face to catch every single drop of Moiraine's arousal with his tongue. He didn't want to waste them now that she had allowed him to take care of her.

A low moan crossed Moiraine's lips when his tongue worked on her again. Lan cursed inwardly for not having the bond anymore. He didn't know what she wanted – if she was satisfied or wanted more – and it was especially frustrating since Moiraine didn't really speak about her wishes and desires. But foremost, he missed not feeling her reaction to his doing. Did she like what he was doing, or did she want him to stop?

Testing, the Warder flicked his tongue over her sensitive clit and received another moan. Could he make her come again? His lips closed around her pearl, and he started to suck gently.

Moiraine wheezed and placed a trembling hand on his head. She seemed not to be able to decide what she wanted. There was a slight push in her hand, yet she brought her hips closer to Lan's mouth.

The uncrowned king of Malkier watched the Cairhien woman, waiting for her to lock eyes with him. When she didn't, he flattened his tongue over her clit, then she lifted her head. "Do you want more?" he asked, then repeated his last action.

Frowning, Moiraine bit her lip, obviously thinking about his words. Finally, she shook her head. She had enough.

Lan nodded, yet couldn't resist licking her one last time – from her entrance to her clit – ensuring he hadn't missed a drop of her. Then he crawled back up. His beautiful Aes Sedai lay limp beneath him, taking deep breaths.

Smiling, the Warder placed a trail of soft kisses from her belly to her mouth. The love in her eyes and the relaxation in her body told him she was satisfied.

"Are you good?"

Moiraine chuckled. "Do you really need to ask?"

"Well...."

"When have I ever NOT been good after you pleasured me?"

Lan's eyes sparkled at her words. It was always nice to hear he took good care of her, and it was also a push for his ego that he couldn't disappoint her – not even when their bedding happened only occasionally.

Moiraine moaned when Lan kissed her, wrapping her arms around his neck to hold him close. Lan enjoyed seeing her in such a good mood. That all would be forgotten once Alanna returned to take them to Cairhien. Moiraine deserved a break.

"Let's go out for a ride," the Warder whispered against his Aes Sedai's lips.

"What?"

"A ride. Let's take Aldieb and Mandarb and take a day off."

Confused, the woman of the Blue Ajah loosened her grip on him. "I don't understand. You want to go for a ride? Now?"

"Yes. Now."

Her eyes moved between their bodies before they found his again. "What about... you? You pleasured me but didn't-"

Lan's kiss interrupted her. "I got everything I wanted."