Chapter 28 - How much can she take?

Siuan checks on Moiraine and has her own opinion on how to greet her lover.

Warning! This is a smut chapter! But this time, it is about Moiraine and Siuan (well, and Lan, in a way).
I hope the chapter is not too weird. I'm sorry if it is.

Soon, Lan's warmth and the coziness of the situation made the woman of the Blue Ajah sleepy. Lan's soothing rubs on her back helped her to give in to the pull of the dark. Everything was all right, and she was safe.

A gentle push against Moiraine's protection shield pulled her out of her sleep and made her sit up in bed.

"What is it?" Alarmed, Lan watched her face, waiting for her to tell him where the danger was.

"Someone uses the One Power to enter the room."

Moiraine's eyes turned to the door. Who was out there? Since she still had the privacy shield in place, she didn't hear any voices from the other side of the door.

The uncrowned king of Malkier jumped out of bed, simply grabbing his small clothes to cover his cock, then went for his sword.

"Lan!" Moiraine hissed. He didn't intend to open the door, did he? She was still naked! And he barely wore a stitch, either!

"Stay there," Lan ordered when he drew his sword and went for the door.

Cursing, the Aes Sedai climbed out of bed and put on her underdress quickly. Whoever was waiting on the other side, she wouldn't greet that person naked.

Lan pulled the chair aside, and Moiraine let both shields fall. The Aes Sedai and Warder exchanged one last glance – Lan was ready to slay whoever would come through the door – then the door opened.

"Are you serious, Lan?"

Moiraine relaxed when she recognized Siuan's voice. Not Liandrin or anyone else of her enemies. It was just Siuan checking on her like she had promised earlier.

"Mother." Lan's voice was cold as ice. Obviously, he still hadn't forgotten Siuan's order to stay in Cairhien.

"Oh, get over it." The Amyrlin gave the Warder a gentle slap against the chest – for what she received a growl from him – then entered the room. She had gotten rid of her regal dress and the impressive construct in her hair and wore a beautiful blue dress – obviously made by a Cairhien tailor and probably a present from King Galldrian.

As soon as the door was closed, Moiraine placed both her shields back in place. "What are you doing here, Siuan? What if anyone saw you?"

"I informed our sisters that I would check on you so no one will ask questions." The Amyrlin let her eyes wander between Lan's naked chest and Moiraine standing there in her underdress.

"Where is Galldrian?" Moiraine hoped she could distract her lover with her question.

"Grumbling in his room." The woman of Tear crossed the distance.

"Grumb-?" Moiraine's question was cut off when Siuan cupped her face and captured her lips in a heated kiss.

Their bodies melted together, and Siuan's hands moved over Moiraine's curves down to her butt, squeezing it firmly.

"Siuan-" The Cairhien woman gasped, then grabbed Siuan's arms to steady herself when her legs threatened to give in. Siuan's tongue slipped between Moiraine's lips, tasting her.

"Siuan." Gasping, Moiraine ended the kiss, then stumbled backward. Light, her legs refused to carry her any longer! Her body was still worn out from the three incredible orgasms Lan had given her.