2016

"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
"Happy New Year!" Everyone said at the same time, cheering and applauding. So full of joy. Everyone is at Fred's mansion. His parents gave him permission to throw a party as long as if he cleans everything up.

His mansion is so big that someone could get lost in it. The walls are about fifty meters up high, cream coloured. The ceiling is white and a disco ball is hung in the middle - where the chandelier used to be. The light was turned off and a big flashlight was shining the disco ball making reflections of tiny lights come to life.

The music played was a remix of 'This Is Our Story', blaring till maybe someone could go deaf. There were glow in the dark sticks almost everywhere. Even though it was dark, it was not too dark to see.

"The party is awesome Fred!" Anna complimented. She was wearing a dark purple and pink knee-length dress, black heels and tied her hair into a messy bun.

Fred nodded in a way of saying thank you before facing Elsa.

"Yeah, by the way is there, perhaps, a chocolate fountain?" Elsa asked with hope in her eyes. She was wearing a blue crop top with a black short skirt and matching dark purple heels. She tied her hair into a loose braid just like always.

"It's coming right up. The chef is preparing it as we speak." He smiled, glad to see most of his friends showing up.

"Ahhh!!" Elsa and Anna squealed as they held each other's hands - thirsty for chocolate and at the same time feeling lucky to have goofy Fred as their friend.

"By the way, have you seen Astrid?" Anna asked, pulling her right hand away from Elsa's left hand to face Fred.

"No, I don't think she's here yet," and with that Fred walked away after someone calling him. "Yeah? Hey man!"

"I'm going to call her," Anna mumbled to Elsa and went to head the bathroom.

"What? I can't hear you?!" Elsa shouted but didn't follow Anna because someone caught up with her. A reddish hair headed boy came standing in front of Elsa. He had a T-shirt with thousands of orange and red squares printed on it, over a dark blue tee. Cream coloured pants and black formal shoes.

"Are you enjoying the party?" Hans shouted, smiling. He stood in front of Elsa. Bodies just inches away.

"Why are you talking to me?" Elsa said not that loud but loud enough for Hans to hear as she stepped back a foot.

"Come on, we're friends now right?" He put on an innocent smile and pretty eyes.

"You should be in juvie." Elsa crossed her arms, facing the other way. She wasn't attracted to his looks.

"I'm pretty sure two years in that dungeon is enough. I've changed now. I'm a better person."

"Okay Prince Charming. First, you used my sister to steal my dad's money. Second, you tried to rob me. Third, you tried to kill me!" Elsa shouted.

Everyone at the spot turned their attention towards those two. The music stopped playing and the disco ball stopped spinning. Hans pulled Elsa to the corner and waited till the music started playing and everyone was dancing again.

"Okay missy, kill is not what I'm trying to do. I was just scaring you with a knife. I'm not actually going to slice your throat." Hans said honestly looking at Elsa's eyes but she avoided his.

"Whatever, it's still wrong." Elsa said and shook her head in disbelief before walking away.

"Hey, Elsa!" Hans sighed when Elsa was out of his sight.