𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

"𝐎𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐀, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 have to at least feel something for me!" the small brunette yelled, her eyes becoming glossy under the moon's glow.

the ash blonde shoved his hands in his pockets and shook his head, glancing at the girl who had been a good friend of his for years. "i'm sorry misako, but i don't see you in that way at all."

"please eita, just give us a chance." she lunched forward, grabbing onto his arm desperately. her gaze roamed all over the boy's face before lingering on his lips. he noticed her gaze and quickly stepped back.

"i'm sorry, misako. but i really don't see this ending well." the girl's eyes filled with tears as her heart shattered into multiple tiny pieces.

"eita i-" the girl stopped, staring at the ground. "never mind, i'll see you around, semi.."

the sound of his last name coming out the girl's mouth pained him. misako was important to him, platonically important. the brunette turned on her heel, speeding away in order to hide her tears from the boy.

he sighed as he saw her figure disappear round a corner. he rubbed his face with his hands, attempting to forget the entire ordeal that had just happened. his throat suddenly felt extremely dry and his eyes fell on a small convenient store down the street.

he walked in, heading straight to the drinks, scanning the shelves for something to quench his thirst.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

"that will be 5700 yen, miss." the cashier said. you nodded and reached into your pocket, pulling out the required amount. you paid the cashier and hurriedly packed your items into a paper bag.

since your parents were both away on a business meeting, it was up to you to make sure you were eating proper meals, which meant you had to do some grocery shopping.

you left the convenient store, bag in hand, and took a slow stroll down the road. it was already quite late at night and stars illuminated the night sky. a small smile crept onto your lips at the sight. the moon was as beautiful as ever and you didn't realise you had come to a stop as you stared up at the sky in awe.

you heard the loud ding of a bike somewhere near you, and your eyes widened when you saw a cyclist speeding towards you. you wouldn't be able to move out of way in time-

a hand grabbed your shoulder, heaving you backwards until you came into contact with another body. the cyclist sped past you, the man shouting something along the lines of "get out of the way, kid!"

"hey, you alright?" you heard a voice speak in your ear. you tensed up and immediately pulled your body away from your saviour, turning around to be face to face with the boy.

he had messy ash blonde hair, which faded into a darker shade of grey at the tips. his rich brown eyes stared directly into yours before widening slightly.

"i'm alright. thank you for helping me, i should really watch where i'm standing." you laughed awkwardly, bringing your hand up to fix your hair which had been blown around a little.

the boy who had pulled you out the way was silent, he just stared at you with a strange look on his face. you were a slight bit confused but he didn't even realise what he was doing. all he knew was you were the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen.