𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 days since the final, and you hadn't spoken a word to semi. to say you missed him was an understatement. you hadn't realised how important he had become in your life until now.

you had told the others what happened, and reon assured you he would come around and that he just needed time. but you weren't sure how much longer you could wait. your heart ached to hear his laugh, see his smile, feel his touch.

you hadn't confessed to him, considering the fact that the two of you weren't speaking. he wasn't speaking to anyone.

"did he show up today?" you asked tendou desperately. the redhead looked down at the ground before shaking his head. semi had stayed home the past three days, and everyone could see how his absence was bothering you.

"there's always tomorrow." tendou was trying to cheer you up but all you could do was give him a small smile before your lips tilted downwards again.

you checked your messages again, hoping he had replied.

𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢 <𝟑

𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈

hey are u okay??

i'm here if you need to talk

𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈

semi i'm worried about you

𝗒𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒

eita please talk to me

𝟫:𝟦𝟪

please at least tell me ur okay

you felt your heart hurt when you saw how he hadn't seen any of your messages. tendou put a hand on your shoulder to try comfort you and then pulled you into a hug.

"he'll come around. we just need to be patient."

you simply nodded, before heading to your history class and hoping to sleep off the lesson without semi by your side.

after you had left tendou messaged semi again. the ash blonde wasn't responding to him either, but he had an inkling that as soon as he mentioned your name his attention would be captured. the red head typed a simple message before heading off to his own lesson.

୨୧

semi had been sleeping the whole day. he would never admit it but he overworked himself and now he felt so weak. especially after losing. he didn't dare show up to school with his red eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

the past few days, he saw messages from his friends pop up on his lock screen. messages from you, but he was so disappointed in himself, he didn't want anyone else to think he was weak either.

the boy slowly opened his eyes after his long nap, seeing how it was eleven at night. he had slept through the day without eating a thing. he forced himself to sit up as his eyes landed on his phone.