𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐈'𝐒 embrace until the early hours of the morning. you felt your eyelids growing heavier as he cradled you in his chest.

"we should get you to bed." he whispered in your ear, and you only hugged him tighter. "y/n." he said a little more firmly and you just whined like a child, not wanting to let him go. the action made him chuckle.

"we have school soon, you need to get some sleep."

"i'll sleep in history."

"then i'll get in trouble for not keeping you awake." he tilted your head up by holding your chin, planting a small kiss on yours lips. before he could pull away you tugged him down again, kissing him passionately.

"will you come to school?" you asked him, and he noticed the saddened expression in your eyes.

"i'll be there, sweetheart." a wide smile crept onto your lips before you let out a soft yawn. "now will you go to sleep?"

you nodded, allowing semi to help you up from your space on the curb. the two of you walked hand in hand through the dark streets until you reached your house. you squeezed his hand tighter, before standing on your tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek.

"wear my jacket tomorrow." he whispered and you tilted your head in confusion.

"do you want it back?"

"no. it's yours." he said quickly, making you smile softly. "i just want people to know you're mine." he kissed you gently on your forehead, grazing you cheekbone with his fingers.

you nodded before turning to your house, eyeing the open window to your bedroom. you pointed up to the second floor of the building. "think you can give me a boost?"

without hesitation, semi lowered himself so you could clamber onto his shoulders. you wrapped your legs around his head as he grabbed your thighs. if you weren't very slightly panicked about getting into your house, you would've been a blushing mess.

you swayed a little, causing semi to grip your thighs tighter. after a few moments, you managed to pull yourself up to your window, slipping into your room. well, tumbling into your room. you landed on your floor with a quiet crash and you swore you heard semi laugh from below you before he cleared his throat.

"you okay?" he whisper-yelled. you quickly stood up, leaning out the window to see him.

"i'm perfectly fine." he smiled at you softly.

"see you at school."

"see you." you smiled back, watching as he walked away. every time he looked over your shoulder your smile widened.

୨୧

you had gotten around four hours of sleep before school, which wasn't terrible. you were still sleepy though. before you left the house you grabbed semi's jacket, pulling it over your uniform.

everyone at school would know. and the thought made you ecstatic.

you happily made your way to school and when you a walked into your home room you felt eyes on you before the class descended into gossip.