𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘 and you were bored out of your mind. you loved the subject when it came to mixing chemicals together - but not when you actually had to listen to your teacher drone on and on. your stomach rumbled slightly and you were staring at the clock until it reached lunch.

to your dismay, himari was seated on the complete other side of the class. the two of you made silly faces to each other most of the time until your teacher had enough and yelled at the two of you to stop 'messing around'.

you couldn't help but smirk slightly though as you saw her talking to reon ōhira, who also happened to be on the boy's volleyball team. her face was tinted red and you noticed how she tucked a strand of her black hair behind her ear. seeing your best friend so flustered over a guy warmed your heart.

the lesson was finally over and you slowly made your way over to himari, trying not to interrupt the conversation she was having with the tall volleyball player. "yeah i'd love to come to practice today." she said shyly, smiling up at him.

"i'll look forward to seeing you." reon spoke before walking away, look in over his shoulder to look at her again. once he left the classroom, himari jumped right into your arms.

"he's so ahh!" she said excitedly, her eyes squeezing shut as she hugged you tightly. she was smiling widely as she pulled away. "please come to boy's volleyball practice after school today." she pleaded.

she was so happy, you could never say no. "of course i'll come. as long as i'm not third wheeling the entire time."

"oh you wont be. because semi will be there." she winked at you, making you shake your head. "anyways where do you want to sit for lunch today?"

"shit sorry it's monday remember? i have to tutor that second year so he doesn't fail." you sighed.

"ohh that guy." himari sighed along with you. "i'll just come collect you from your last lesson so we can walk to the gym together. sound good?" you nodded, waving goodbye to her as you headed to the library to meet your 'student'.

you saw the boy sitting in the usual spot, early as usual. "hey shirabu. ready to get started?" you asked, taking a seat in the chair next to him and placing your bag by your feet. at the sound of your voice shirabu quickly fixed his hair and turned to you.

"uh, yes!" the tutoring session was only thirty minutes of your lunch so wasn't a big deal. but shirabu seemed like a pretty smart kid, you weren't sure why he kept requesting more sessions.

the thirty minutes went by reasonably quickly and you started packing up quickly to meet himari and get some food. "thank you, l/n. it was nice to see you." shirabu said just before you headed off. you gave him a small smile before leaving the library.

you found himari pretty quickly. she was sitting with a few of the cheerleaders and when she saw you her face lit up. "there you are! i missed you." you sat next to her, smiling as all the girls welcomed you.

"hey! l/n right? i'm aika." said a small pretty girl with blonde hair. "this is kimiko." she pointed to a girl with reddish hair. "and finally this is misako!" you smiled at the brunette, and she gave you a little smile back before looking down at her lap.