𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

"𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋. 𝐍𝐎𝐖." 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 walked into school the next monday and you were already dragged aside by himari who had a manic look in her eye.

"spill what?" you asked, genuinely confused.

"a little red birdie told me he saw you and semi go upstairs at his party. did you guys fuck? was he good? did you use pro-"

"oh my god himari no. we didn't hook up." she pouted a small frown appearing on her lips.

"seriously? nothing at all?"

your mind wondered back to the bedroom, your cheeks dusting red at the memory. "i mean- we did something, we just didn't fuck."

himari's jaw dropped as she gripped your shoulders, waiting for you to tell her in more detail.

"we were just sitting on the floor and he pulled me into his lap-"

"he made the first move?! he's so whipped for you!" himari practically yelled, as you slapped a hand over her mouth.

"as i was saying." you raised a brow at her. "i just left a few hickeys on his neck. that's all."

"you guys didn't kiss?" she asked as you moved your hand away. you shook your head. you then saw her eyes drift over to your neck. "looks like it hasn't fully faded yet. he did a good job." your cheeks flushed a shade of deep red as you brought your hand up to your neck to cover the mark. you didn't even want to imagine what his neck looked like.

you heard the bell ring and himari waved goodbye to you. you sighed, pulling your collar up as high as possible and trying to cover the hickey with your hair.

you sat down in your home room, waiting for the ten minutes to be over so you could head to your first lesson. you had actually remembered to bring semi's jersey back, so you needed to give it to him. your phone buzzed and you looked around before pulling it out your pocket.

himari's message made a smile creep onto your lips -

'𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗐 𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗒𝗌' 𝗆𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗌. 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽
𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗃𝗈𝖻 ;)

you put your phone back in your pocket, failing to hide your smile. home room was quickly over and you were walking quickly to history. you walked into the classroom, your eyes immediately landing on semi at the back. he lifted his hand to wave at you, a smile gracing his lips.

you walked through the rows of chairs, sitting beside him. "look.." you reached into your bag, pulling out his volleyball jersey. "..what i remembered." he thanked you as he took his jersey out of your hands.

you reached into your bag to grab your textbook and equipment needed for the lesson. when you looked up, you noticed semi was still holding his jersey, hovering it close to his face. you shrugged it off, resting your arms on the table and preparing for your usual nap.

you felt a someone gently hit you on the head. "stay awake, this class is dull without you." you nudged his arm, but sat up, trying to remain conscious for the entire class.