𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

"𝐍𝐎 𝐏𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 most attractive instrument to play." kimiko stated as she crossed her arms. "it's classy."

"drums are pretty hot too!" aika exclaimed. you had walked over to where you usually sat with your friends, only to see the third year volleyball boys also sat there.

you and himari sat down, greeting the circle of people. "look, y/n and himari will agree with me! what do you guys think the most attractive instrument to play is."

"drums." himari agreed with aika, before turning to you. the whole groups attention was on you now, waiting for your answer.

"electric guitar. hands down the hottest instrument anyone can play." you confidently said. tendou very obviously nudged semi and began laughing.

"hear that semisemi? she said you're hot." the red head said painfully loudly, attracting the attention of the whole group.

"no she didn't, tendou."

"oh that's right!" himari began. "you okay the electric guitar don't you, semi?"

you suddenly recalled the conversation between the two of you at the arcade. and you openly said playing the electric guitar was hot. you looked over to semi, who had a playful smile on his face as he looked at you. "i'm flattered, y/n."

ushijima checked his phone. "sorry girls, the coach wanted to have a volleyball meeting this lunch, we'll be back soon." you all nodded, waving goodbye to the boys. semi ruffled your hair before following his friends.

the girls' faces lit up at the interaction between you and semi. "since when did he call you by your first name?" aika said, on the verge of fangirling. "and when he ruffled your hair! ugh you guys are so cute!" she squealed.

"i have to agree. the two of you make a good couple." kimiko said, making you blush.

"we're just friends."

"oh please, the two of you were all over each other at tendou's party." himari nudged your arm, making you even redder.

you brought your knees up to your chest, wrapping your arms around your legs. "i doubt he feels about me that way." you sighed.

the girls' then squealed louder. "so you do like him?" aika said.

"i don't know! maybe. who knows." you shrugged your shoulders, trying to play it off. "this shit is confusing." you confessed.

"i personally think he likes you back." kimiko patted the top of your head. "it wouldn't hurt to tell him how you feel."

"i'm just not sure how i feel." the girls all nodded.

"well, you have time to figure everything out!" aika exclaimed. "for now, let's focus on something else." the girl pulled out a pack of uno cards. "who wants to play?"

the mood was immediately lifted and after playing one round with the girls (kimiko won) the boy's meeting was over and they had returned.