𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 of school to watch the finals with kimiko and himari. sadly, aika had to stay behind for student council work.

all the work and time the boys had put in was worth it. they apparently breezed through the competition and were now up against 'karasuno' in the finals.

"i heard people call them the wingless crows or something." kimiko mentioned, referring to karasuno high. her eyes drifted over to a group of people. "that must be them." she pointed them out.

your eyes landed on the group of boys, wearing their black tracksuits. your eyes drifted over - or down - to a short ginger boy. he was tiny, smaller than you.

"aren't volleyball players meant to be tall?" himari asked, also seeming to have noticed the ginger boy.

"maybe he's a libero or something.."kimiko suggested. your eyes scanned over the rest of the boys. they were all minding their own business apart from two loud ones who were openly gawking at you, kimiko and himari.

the two of them approached the two of you slowly, stopping when they were still a respectful distance away. you took the chance to look at them properly. one of them was also short, with spiky brown hair with a little blonde tuft at the front. he definitely did his hair like that to seem taller. the other was taller and had a buzz cut.

"noya..are my eyes deceiving me?" the buzz cut one asked, as if you and the girls weren't actually there.

"no tanaka. i see them too. goddesses." you were caught extremely off guard by noya's..compliment?

"thank you?" himari said, speaking for all of you. kimiko and you didn't really know what to say, the two of you just looked at each other and let himari deal with it.

the two boys took a step closer to you, not making you feel uncomfortable at all. the one with the buzz cut cleared his throat and puffed out his chest. "you three ladies deserve a man who'll treat you like a queen."

the three of you have each other looks, before awkwardly thanking the guy again.

"we have to go find our friends now, bye." himari said politely, grabbing you and kimiko and pulling you away. the two boys pouting as the three of you walked away.

"boys are strange." kimiko murmered, and you agreed.

"let's look for the guys. they should be around here..i think."

your eyes scanned the crowd before they landed on semi. he was wearing his volleyball kit. he must've felt your gaze, as he turned in your direction and smiled warmly. you gave him a little wave and he quickly made his way through the crowd to you.

he stopped in front of you, the smile still planted on his lips. "hey. you came."

"of course i did."

"didnt expect to get hit on by those two boys though." himari said, kimiko giggling slightly behind her. semi's attention was immediately captured.

"someone hit on you? who?" his brows furrowed and he crossed his arms. you noticed how his jaw tensed slightly.

"just two guys from karasuno." kimiko pointed to the two boys, and then turned her attention to you. "one of them seemed really into you, y/n." she teased. you tilted your head in confusion, neither of them had seemed all that interested. kimiko looked over in semi's direction, a grin creeping onto her lips.