𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

_____

𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

_____

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐍 another business trip, so it would just be you and semi for the night. the thought made you slightly jittery but you shrugged it off.

"do you want anything to eat? we could cook something." you suggested and semi nodded, wrapping his arms around your waist and planting a kiss on your cheek.

"i'll be happy with anything you make." semi said, making you feel a bit more confident about cooking for him.

the entire time you cooked semi remained as close to you as possible. you didn't mind him being clingy - in fact you were happy he wanted to be around you.

you made a simple pasta dish and served up two portions for the two of you.

"i'll cook for you tomorrow yeah?" semi said, pulling you into him by your waist.

"you're going to stay for the weekend?" you said with a smile on your face. semi pecked your lips and nodded, making your smile widen.

after your meal, you gestured for him to follow you up to your room. you began scanning through the drawers, looking for something for him to wear. you found one of your oversized shirts that would probably fit him normally and held it up.

"is this okay?" you asked, but semi seemed to be too busy staring at you with a small smile on his face. you rolled your eyes, putting the shirt down before walking over to him.

his eyes were scanning your features before he slid a hand under your chin. suddenly the room felt hot, and your entire body felt feverish as you looked up at the ash blonde.

his eyes drifted down to your lips. he kissed you slowly, passionately, making your heart race. your arms wrapped around his neck, tangling your fingers in his hair. you tugged harder, causing him to groan into your mouth.

you pulled away for oxygen, gazing into semi's eyes. the two of you were alone, in your bedroom, panting heavily. your eyes subconsciously drifted to your bed. semi followed your gaze, his breathing only getting heavier. his hands traced small circles on your waist before slipping under the fabric. you gasped at the feeling of his fingertips on your bare skin.

"y/n, i want to spend the night with you." semi whispered in your ear. "if you'd let me." he waited for your answer, not daring to do anything that might make you uncomfortable.

"bathroom drawer." you gestured to the en-suite room connected to your bedroom. "there's..condoms in there." you said shyly, looking down at the ground. semi placed a kiss on your neck.

"want me to get them?" he asked you and you nodded. he slipped away for a second, before he had wrapped his arms around you again.

your entire body felt like it was on fire as his hands trailed down your figure. his lips connected with your neck as he walked you back, lowering you down on your bed gently. once you were comfortable, he began biting and sucking on your skin, causing whimpers to escape your lips.

he slid your shirt off, exploring your torso with his hands. you desperately fumbled with the buttons on his shirt before the material was torn off. you took the chance to fully admire his physique. god you were so happy you were dating an athlete.

you pulled yourself up to nibble at his skin, and hearing him gasp made you feel even more feverish. he lifted you onto his lap, skilfully removing your bra as he did so. you attacked his neck, leaving hickey after hickey. the entire time semi was becoming even more desperate, and you could feel it.

semi laid you down again, tugging at your skirt and panties, leaving you fully exposed to him. "god you're so beautiful."

he dipped his head between your legs, kissing up your thighs. your core was aching so much it was painful. he bit down and sucked on your inner thigh as you tugged on his hair. his nose brushed against your core, eliciting a whine from your lips.

"can i?" he asked, and you immediately said yes. he pressed his tongue against your clit, a wave of pure pleasure jolting through your entire body as you felt the cold metal of his tongue piercing.

you throw your head back on the mattress, pure bliss scorching through you. semi's tongue circled around your clit before he slid inside you, a moan leaving your lips. the way he worked his tongue was like nothing you'd ever felt before.

lewd noises slipped out of your lips as you felt yourself become undone. you could feel semi smiling against you as he cleaned you up with his tongue.

he gripped your thighs, and you were already getting soaked again. "eita please." you begged. semi unzipped his pants and shrugged them off, along with his boxers.

you sat up to look at his size and you couldn't help but gape slightly. you weren't going to be able to walk tomorrow.

semi leaned over, kissing your lips passionately.

"eita." you caught his attention. "be gentle..it's my first time." you confessed, suddenly feeling slightly embarrassed. semi traced your cheekbone with his fingers, kissing you again.

"it's mine too. i'll be gentle."

the entire experience was bliss. although it hurt at first, you slowly adjusted to his size as he filled you up. you saw stars every time he thrusted into you. semi talked you through everything. whispering things like 'you're so good' and 'just like that'. it only made you fall for him more.

after one last thrust, both of you came and he pulled out, dealing with the condom as you lay on the mattress. your chest was rising and falling rapidly, but you felt like you were on cloud nine.

semi had returned with a pack of tissues, and gently cleaned you up before laying beside you. he pulled you into his arms and you relaxed into his warmth. you felt him kiss your forehead as he began playing with your hair.

you rested your hand on his bare chest, looking up at him with a small smile on his face. in that moment, there were three words you wanted to say.

"eita."

"hm?"

you took a deep breath. "i love you."

he was silent for a moment, before he engulfed your figure in a warm hug, planting kisses all over you face as you giggled. he gazed at you with a dreamy look in his eyes.

"i love you too."

as you drifted off, cuddling into his chest, semi had never been more grateful for the girl he met under the moonlight.

𝐟𝐢𝐧.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚