𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 in semi's living room after watching a few more films. 

the sunlight was peeking through the curtains, warming your face as your eyes slowly opened. you were cuddled up to something warm, which made you ease into the surface even more.

you realised it was another body when you felt strong arms wrap around your waist tighter. your eyes shot open again and you looked down. you were sleeping on top of semi. the boy was sleeping peacefully, his face was calm and his features were soft. he looked so pretty.

you didn't want to move, so you carefully lay down on his chest again, feeling it slowly rise up and down. you let your eyelids close but you didn't go to sleep, you just stayed wrapped in semi's warm embrace with a small smile on your lips.

after a while, semi began to stir. you weren't sure how he was going to react to you clinging to him, so you shut your eyes pretending to still be asleep. your heart was beating rapidly. what if he was about to shove you off him and onto the floor? just then, his hand gently brushed the back of your head, stroking his fingers through your slightly tangled hair.

you heard others stir as well. you heard tendou gasp loudly as he began squealing at you and semi. the ash blonde boy quickly shushed him. "don't wake her." he then held you tighter to his chest.

semi stayed with you into his arms and made it clear he wasn't going to get up until you were awake. after a few more minutes of laying in his embrace, you savoured the last few moments before 'waking up'.

you rubbed your eyes, sitting up slightly. "good morning." you heard semi say with a raspy voice from waking up recently. you gave him a small smile before covering your mouth to yawn.

you noticed all the others had moved into the kitchen, so you got up and offered your hand to semi. he took it gratefully and the two of you walked into the kitchen to meet the others who were all sat around the table. you and semi joined them.

his hand slipped under the table and he placed it on your thigh, rubbing small circles on your bare skin. it wasn't unusual for the two of you to be touchy, but ever since your realisation yesterday that you wanted him to kiss you - and only you - every touch made your skin burn.

after around an hour, tendou and ushijima left as they insisted on practicing their volleyball. they invited semi and reon but both of them declined. reon and himari had a date planned so also left soon after.

you waved the two off, your chest tightening as you realised it was just you and semi. you took a deep breath, shoving all nervous feelings down before spinning on your heel and walking back into the kitchen.

"so what do you wanna do?" semi asked.

"you sure it's okay for me to stay?" you didn't want to be a bother, he probably had better things to do.

"of course i do." he smirked. "now, what do you wanna do?" he asked again, this time taking a step closer to you.

"do you know how to bake, pretty boy?" semi's eyes widened at the nickname as he covered his face with his hand and cleared his throat.

"yeah. yeah let's bake."

as soon as semi pulled out the flour and other ingredients a sly smirk crept onto your face. "so do cookies sound go-" semi couldn't finish his sentence as you had already grabbed a small handful of flour and threw it at his face. his jaw slacked for a moment before a smirk crept onto his face.