𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 phone clutched in your hand. you and semi had been exchanging messages all night, not realising how the time ticked away quickly. the last time you remember looking at the time before sleep overtook you was 3:27 am.

the sun was blaring through your curtains, warming your face. after a while of simply lying there doing nothing, you finally gathered the energy to get out of bed and open your curtains. it was already around 11am and you were debating going back to sleep. you didn't have any plans today, so it was a tempting option.

just then, you received a text from himari.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ──────── ✩ ──────── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

❥𝐀𝐑𝐈

𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢
𝖸/𝖭!
𝖱𝖤𝖮𝖭 𝖨𝖭𝖵𝖨𝖳𝖤𝖣 𝖴𝖲 𝖳𝖮 𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖦
𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝖶 𝖲𝖮𝖬𝖤 𝖮𝖥 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖫𝖤𝖸𝖡𝖠𝖫𝖫
𝖡𝖮𝖸𝖲
𝗉𝗅𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾 😞

𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝗈𝗁 𝖿𝗋?
𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒?

𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢
𝖬𝖧𝖬
𝗋𝖾𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾
𝖺𝗋𝖼𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝟤𝗉𝗆

𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 🫡
𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒?

𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢
𝖠𝖡𝖲𝖮𝖫𝖴𝖳𝖤𝖫𝖸
𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖡𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖤 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ──────── ✩ ──────── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

you yawned, bringing your hand up to your cover your mouth. "i need coffee." you whispered to yourself. making your way downstairs you saw a female figure at the kitchen counter, making her own coffee.

"mom! you and dad are back." you couldn't help but smile, running up to her and wrapping your arms around her waist.

"i trust you were fine on your own?" your mother said, continuing to stir her coffee, not paying attention to the hug you were giving her. she gave you a small pat on the head, but that was it. you let go of her waist, grabbing the pot of instant coffee.

"yeah, just got a bit lonely." you said, spooning the coffee into a mug and then adding boiling water and a dash of milk.

"well when you live on your own you'll have to be used to not having us around." she said coldly.

you hummed in agreement as you stared down at your hands. you waited for your coffee to cool down slightly, before taking a big sip, hoping the caffeine would wake you up.

you bascially did nothing for the next twenty minutes other than make yourself some breakfast then eat it. you heard a loud knock on the door and a smile crept onto your features as you ran to open it.