Pedro Pascal x OC [Request]

[a/n: OC belongs to @trini0609]

 The big night on the red carpet was a big thing being in the movie career life, but it was fun bringing smiles to lots of people that were fans but even though strangers they still felt like a second family that is how Zelda Blackwood described the feeling in her last interview on TV. right now, she was wearing an elegant dress for tonight event.

She smiled brightly as she held the hand of her fiancé Pedro Pascal, a loving man she met on the set of Star Wars when she played an added character, they both just clicked together and started talking on breaks and one thing led to another and he asked her out and things haven't changed well maybe her becoming the future mrs. Pascal that is.

"Ready?" Pedro asked Zelda knowing the camera's were going to be ready for the both of them.

"Always" she said holding his hand a little tighter as they started walking down the red carpet hearing the fans yell louder.

It was almost a bit deafening hearing the happy screams and hearing their names being shouted out while flashes of camera lights flashed before them; they smiled and waved at everyone as they slowly went forward to get into the building, Zelda's engagement ring shimmered brightly in the lights. They have been engaged for five months already and everyone is still talking about it when they spotted the ring on her finger, it was big like most, but Zelda told Pedro she didn't like big jewels and Pedro found the perfect one for her it looked like a little butterfly with just four small medium size diamonds forming the butterfly.

Pedro took her left hand in his and kissed her hand looking at her in the eyes when she smiled brightly knowing it was his secret way of flirting with her and to make her smile.

"I love you" she said wrapping her arms around him like a side hug.

"I love you too" he pulled her close placing a kiss on top of her head, before guiding her away from the red carpet and into the building for the eventful night to begin.