Chapter One Light and Darkness

Darkstalker is always tired of his argueing parents and sometimes has to run away with his twin sister Whiteout to escape the noise and to enjoy the peace. One day when they were out of the house because of their parents screaming their faces off at each other about the same old racket his sister mentioned taking the throne and how they could both easily rule the night kingdom together and DarkStalker laughed about this because the only future he could see where he was happy was one with his soulmate Clearsight and as he became entranced about how he was going to meet her so soon his sister, who had of course been reading his mind, began teasing him. Her thoughts of taking over drifted away and DarkStalker could only wonder what she had meant by ruling  over the kingdom.  28 years later...... Clearsight was always wondering what was to become of her soon to be sister in-law Whiteout. She knew she was an animus and had seen all the dark futures where she slaughtered and killed countless dragons as well as those futures were she lived a happy and cozy life. The life that her and Darkstalker were meant to live. On their wedding day she had been scanning the crowds looking at all of her relatives and those of Darkstalker's but couldn't see any sign of Whiteout through the crowds. She thought she must have been late, but... just as Darkstalker said his half of the vows and they were proclaimed married, an ear splitting shriek cut through the crowd and she spun around  to see Whiteout holding the rotting head of Queen Vigilance and...... Queen Diamond.