Chapter 2 A call for Blood

As Whiteout crept toward Darkstalker and Clearsight She saw great dismay and horror shine in their faces and in the other dragons of the crowd. "Whiteout!" Darkstalker screched staring her down in a way he had never before "What have you done!!" but she hastily said "what you should have down a long time ago Brother" but just as she said that she was thrown to the ground  and she whipped around to see her father Prince Arctic of the IceWings with a spear pointed right at her heart with a look of pure hatred and fury. Arctic looked like he was serious and angry enough to kill her but he paused revaling he still loved her and whiteout toke advantage of this and spun his spear around to face his leg and pushed as hard as she could which left her father sprawling on the ground with pain and as her mother Foeslayer rushed to check on Arctic she toke the opperatonity to cast a spell that teleported her to a safe place away from all the chaos and bloodshed that had taken place there. So It was decided. The whole wedding was a disaster Darkstalker thought as he watched everybody recover from the shock of the husbands sisters massecare which turns out had had a lot more death than origenly thought because queen vigilances heirs were all brutally killed while they were eating dinner and she had also killed her soon to be bride Thoughtfull and other dragons who had tried to stop her along the way which seemed to be a endless line. As to why she had Diamonds head Darkstalker was unsure because they were at peace thanks to the three of them and soon after the wedding a letter form the ice kingdom arrived saying that Snowfox was crowned the new queen and was threatening another war over the whole situation and of course Darkstalker had tried to use his magic to find his sister but to his frustration she had simply vanished from thin air.

P.S New part almost everyday also follow me :0)