Chapter 6 Sanctuary Is Born...

As they crept slowly toward the summer palace Fathom grew more and more worried about what was to come of him and his friend whiteout but just as they reached the roof of the summer palace he heard something that made his heart stop. The unmistakeable sound of his beloved Indigo. The eggs hatched before Darkstalker knew it and in just five days he had three dragonets! He was still suprised that he and Clearsight were king and queen but he didn't care about that then because he was now a father of three like he always wanted to be. In the Ice kingdom... Everything was ready for Snowfox, she had a magical army that could wipe out all the tribes, super powered soilders with undiey loyalty to her and multiple weapons of mase chaos and destruction. She was just giving orders to them to start taking patrols on the sand kingdom to esurt that she owned the colder parts of it when her daughter came up to her and said "Mommy? Where are all the nice dragons going?" and in her mind she cursed knowing that she would never stop asking her until she told the truth because her daughters first spell was to know whenever someone was lieing and thats why she cared so much for Snowfoxs fierce and determined soilders, because she knew that on the inside they were soft and cuddly towards there close ones.