Chapter 9 A battle of blood begans...

Whiteout watched her army carefully through her massive window and laughed as soon as she saw the first soilder began marching out of the sea, followed by hundreds and hundreds of warriors ready for the conquering of the Icewings as she veered north on her mobile cottage.  In the Ice kingdom... Snowflake was allways seeing things and her parents always suggested it was because she haden't gotten to join the royal family but she had always shut them down and said she was lucky because Prince Arctic is a snake with no respect to the rankings but deep inside she always wanted to be royal but what she saw was no hulusination, she clearly depicted a whirl in the water from the northern tower but just as she said that, the Bloodwing army exploded out of the water looking ready to spill some blood. Snowflake rushed to the other soilders and demanded that one messaged Snowfox that thy were getting flanked by the Bloodwings and one of them quickly sprung of his post as fast as possible seeing how dire the situation was.  Whiteout anvanced her ranks knoing that they would be fine because she had enchanted them all with warmth from the Sand kingdom while up in the arctic and as soon as she saw the approching warriors from the ice kingdom she felt something was wrong and as she glanced twice it reveled that they were all made of ice making her worsed fear that the icewing queen was an animi.