Chapter 12 A bloody Exucution

Whiteout marched triumpfintly into the kingdom of ice watching all the dragons cower before her and when ever some icewing soldiers tried to stop her she ripped them apart limp by limp stopping to view the pain and bloodshed she had caused. As she neared the palace she forced her pricener to face her as Whiteout sat smugly on Snowfox's throne and just as Snowfox was about to say something whiteout said "You can't cast spells in the shadow that I have on you" and with that she began dragging snowfox to the annocment balcony were Snow had origanly declared war on the nightwings from and with this Whiteout used her magic to all every sigle icewing left alive to the frigid annocment balcony and as they neared Whiteout cracked a devilish smile and began tearing the wings of of snowfox herself. Snowfox screamed with terror as she was slowly killed but she couldent look at her wounds as whitout was making her face her but as she watched whiteout's grin she saw a dark blue drip down her soldier and then more folloed as she saw both of her wings fall of and as it happened she screamed so loadly that five dragonets fled the stage in terror as they saw there queen slowly and painfully die.