Chapter 10 Royal Blood...

The armys of Ice and sea clashed under the starry night each almost as strong as the other but all Whitout coud see when her soilders attacked and one was ice flying form the bodys they destroyed and all she could see from the gates was dozens more Ice Warriors. Each time she lost a dragon Whiteout wanted more and more to end the Ice kingdom and she was filled with glee to see that they were pushing forward into the palace but even so she had to cast a spell and so she madeher own warriors from her dark soul allowing for easier conquering but as she saw them she knew something was wrong and her closest adviser Fathom said to her "what are thoughs th th things and when she tried to answer one of them ripped of two icewings wings and began eating them making it bigger and bigger. Snowfox's ranks were declining slowly and all she could see of her winning this battle was a few Icewings brutally beating, freezing and tearing Bloodwings apart so she made a call with her magic to create a impeanatrul wall between her kingdom and the battle outside but as soon as she said this she was ripped form her throne as if an inviseble force was pulling her closer to the darkness and terror outside, she reached out to her magic and created three massive Ice spirts who evortlessly took of the force well Snow stopped her wall fromgrowing and charged into battle herself with the Spirts. What she saw coming from the ice palace was not expected, she had expected that the Icewing queen would be screaming after being dragged by dark foce purly but instead she saw massive Beasts plowing through her ranks with the Ice queen riding on the biggest ones head with a smug look on her face as her beast crushed a seawing platoon smearing the monster with blood and different body parts which it absorbed. Her dark warriors were growing to but would not be the size of the beasts unless they each killed her army onece nut whitout reilized that they was no turning back becuase her soilders were spread out across the feild of battle with terrified expresstions o there faces and when she turned to here they were looking she saw that the ice beasts had been dyed pure blood red and had many spears sticking out of them.. as well as Blood. Frostwalker ran from the chaos thinking that the icewings had lost this battle after seeing the great bloodwing army but he also ran becuase he was to be killed the next day for treason of upseting the queen and as he flew away he began to process what it will be like being... Free?