Chapter 16 Tears...

Darkstalker pounded across the pavilion along with his obsidian warriors thirsty for revenge not caring what could happen to him or his sister but only for his and Clearsight's child and his obsidian warriors flew ahead of him blocking his sisters path to escape to freedom but as Darkstalker neared he saw his sister smile widen and expand staring him down as she held her niece and Abyss looked happy to see him but his expression shifted to fear just as Darkstalker saw his sisters claws move to his head. Anaconda sounded the alarm in the form of a high pitched screech telling all the Rainwings to kill and make blood of any skywing solders seen around as Frostwalker threw The Skywing queen to the ground damaging her already beat up face as she screamed in agony and pain with her face frozen and melting at the same time, Anaconda rushed pass him and ripped off the Skywings wings resulting in another scream of pain as her talons flew to her wing buds not feeling anything there. Clearsight crept up towards the sky palace with her elite squad of Nightwing bodyguard's but just as they were reaching the top Icewing soldiers flew in and blasted two of her soldiers with Frost breath and then proceeded to try to slit her neck but she breathed fire on them to stop them and as they fell down she saw that there eyes were pure red. Darkstalker's heart pulsed with fear as he realized what his sister intended to do but it was to late and just as he lept forward he saw his siter rip of Abesses head and him scream with pain and then he saw Whiteout dissapering...eating....his son's.......Head.