Overprotective Buddy

Akira's POV

Training ended after all of us had our knives crafted out. I was happy with mine. Aonung and I said goodbye after a short walk to my Marui. I went in and laid my knives along with my stuff. 

" Kira! You're back!"

Tuk beamed at me as she popped her little head into my room. I smiled at her.

" Hi!" I said as she ran over and grabbed my hand.

" We're playing dress up, wanna play?" she asked with a slight smirk. I grinned.

" Who are we working on?" I asked as she dragged me into the main part of the marui. Neteyam and Lo'ak sat in front of many accessories with sulky faces.

I laughed.

" Oh, I'm in." I smirked. Lo'ak's ears perked up when he heard me.

" KIRA!" he yelled as he ran towards me.

" Woah! Woah! Lo'ak, I can't breathe!" I complained as he hugged me tight.

" What did fishlips do to you?" he hissed.

I raised my brow. " Nothing! We just talked and laughed, that's all."

" That's nothing?!" Lo'ak said with exaggerating hands. I rolled my eyes.

" Why are you being so nice to him, Kira?" he asked.

" Because we're friends?" I shrugged. I gave Neteyam a questioning look. Neteyam just shrugged with a smile.

" After what he did to you?"

" Um, yeah, it's called forgiveness."

" Who are you talking about?" Tuk intervened.

" Fishlips." Lo'ak mumbled.

" Aonung," I muttered.

" What did Aonung do to Kira?" Tuk questioned.

" You don't need to know," Lo'ak said quickly.

" Lo'ak, look, I know you're just trying to protect me but there's somethings that we have to 'forgive and forget', you know?" I said as I gave a weak smile to him.

Lo'ak groaned.

" Come on, Lo, " I smiled, " For me?"

He glanced at me and sighed. 

" Fine."