6. Balancing Work

" Grandpa, I... "

" Kai, please for the love of god, stop calling me Grandpa ! "

Jin said controlling his urge to scream his lungs out at innocent kid.

" But you are my grandpa ! What should I call you then ? "

Kai asked innocently.

" Call us, Pa only ! It's much better. Please, I beg you darling ! "

Jin said joining his hands and Hobi and Yoongi laughed at their lover.

" Ok, Pa ! "

Kai said happily and hugged his Pa Jin whom he loves so much and he loves him back the same.

Jin took Kai to the dining table and served his lunch with Taehyung and left to his lovers.

They had dinner together everyday but Taehyung have started to come home for having lunch as well with his son and Kai couldn't be happier !

" Where the hell is that, lazy creature ? "

Yoongi asked laying his head on Jin's lap on the living room couch.

" You asking about yourself, love ? He is laying on his favourite pillow, right now ! "

Hobi said teasing Yoongi and received a flying pillow on his face from him, which he caught laughing.

" I am talking about Kai's babysitter ! I just don't understand, why Tae still have to continue having a babysitter for him ? Aren't the three of us enough for taking care of him ? "

Yoongi said sighing.

The elder ones didn't liked the girl even a bit. She was working as a babysitter for few years and was taking Kai's care since he was 2 !

They accept, he was way too young for 4 inexperienced men to take his care in the beginning.

But he was 6 now ! He can do many of his things on his own and the elders can do the remaining of them.

But Taehyung didn't wanted his son to be deprived of a women's company and love !

He thought, it was important for Kai being close to a women to learn to be sensitive; though he already was !
He wanted Kai to be able to express his emotions, rather than being like him !

Taehyung loves everyone around him. His uncles and his friends as well; but can't express his love for them, because he hadn't stayed with any woman; according to him !

He have stopped seeing his mother for years now. Her husband was getting insecure that, they were luring her into leaving him and started fighting with her.

Jin had asked her to let him be his guardian and so, since he was 8, Taehyung is staying with his uncle and his lovers; all men !

When he grew up, he liked men !

And when he got married or contracted with his wife; she left him within one and a half year of their so called marriage !

And he have seen his friends who have stayed with either of the women, may be their mother, sister or wife; they were better emotionally compared to him !

But he didn't know what his uncles knew ! The babysitter was doing that job just to earn money.

Nothing new. Everyone does a job to earn money !

But she didn't gave a fuck about that kid. She would always be on call with her boyfriend and didn't paid attention to what he wanted and asked for !

The guys had to take care of him even when, she was getting paid for the work !