13. The Wedding

Taehyung and Jungkook were feeling helpless infront of their kids. Taehyung have handled big and complex matters. Jungkook have came up with countless solutions for the problems in their work; but handling the kids was the toughest job they ever came across !

The kids weren't ready to agree with their fathers and the fathers couldn't scold and yell and force their kids to agree with them !

They both tried their best to get their kids understand to not act stubborn about the wedding but the kids seemed were determined to stop only after watching their fathers getting married !

Jimin came up a silly idea and it seems, the kids acting accordingly have worked like magic in their favour !

Beomgyu and Kai stopped talking to their fathers. Stopped eating. Stopped playing and even smiling; unless they agreed with them.

It was different story their Pa made sure they eat and stay healthy behind their father's back !

Finally the helpless fathers had to give in to their kids not liking the way their always happy and smiling kids being all silent gloomy all the times !

But...

Jungkook had called Taehyung for a meeting; calling it a date infront of his Appa and uncle.
Taehyung too wanted to know what Jungkook had to say.

Taehyung didn't overlooked the happy feeling and something else he was feeling in his heart at the thought of being together with Jungkook.

And he decided to accept the different feelings which were making their presence prominent for Jungkook since Taehyung took his care when, Jungkook was sick !

He'd like to give a chance to his and Jungkook's relationship. Though, they might be getting married because they had no other option than giving in to their kids; it wasn't like they shouldn't give a genuine chance to eachothers !

Taehyung wasn't interested in serious relationships in his college. Then he got in contract marriage with Rose. And after she left, he got busy in looking after Kai and handling his work and take his company to next level.

He didn't had the time for himself or finding someone to love and the thought of the person hurting Kai had closed all the doors of Taehyung's heart forever !

But Jungkook have knocked at it unknowingly and unexpectedly and Taehyung was willing to open the gates for him as, he had seen how happy Kai is in his presence and he too loves Kai genuinely.

There wasn't any reason at all for him to deny Jungkook !

They decided to meet at a restaurant as neither of them trusted the elders to let them talk alone without eavesdropping; on purpose !

" Hello Mr. Kim. I am so sorry I am late. Gyu wasn't ready to let me go until he felt I am looking good ! "

Jungkook said sighing in exasperation, being done with his son and sat infront of Taehyung.

" It's alright, I just got here because of the same reason ! By the way you are looking handsome Mr. Jeon. "

Taehyung said smiling and handed him the bouquet he got for his husband-to-be.

" Um... tha... thankyou. You too are looking handsome yourself. "

Jungkook said smiling awkwardly and accepted the bouquet.

" What do you want to have, Mr. Jeon ? "

Taehyung asked having a look at the menu card.

" Um... Mr. Kim... I... I don't want anything. You can order whatever you want. "