12. Liar Liar Tongue On Fire

Taehyung was sitting with Kai and they were making the card house talking and laughing with eachothers having so much fun when, his phone rang.

" Yes, Mr. Jeon ? "

Taehyung said trying to place a pair of card over the base.

" What ? Oh, I am on my way ! "

Taehyung said and stood up abruptly and the house crashed down with the impact

" Appa ! You broke the house ! "

Kai whined.

" Baby, get up we are going to your Banana milk uncle's home ! "

Taehyung said grabbing his car keys and wallet without thinking about anything in the world.

" Where are you going this late, Taehyungie ? "

Hobi asked confused.

He was going to kitchen for having a snack but saw Taehyung stumbling with finding his keys and looking tensed.

Meanwhile, Yoongi and Jin too joined them in the living room.

" I am going to Mr. Jeon's place, uncle. I will return late so, you guys go ahead and sleep don't wait up for us ! "

Taehyung said grabbing the spare home keys and left with Kai in a hurry.

He didn't noticed the smirk his uncles shared among themselves; as he was just determined to get to Jungkook as soon as possible.

He drove the car fast still, careful enough to not hurt someone or scare his son.

The moment he reached Jungkook's home, he violently started ringing the door bell.

The phone call had scared the hell out of him and he was panicked and worried so much !

He started banging at the door urgently when, nobody opened it within 3 seconds !

And finally the door was opened and there stood, Jungkook. Shirtless, messy hair, only his shorts on and confusion written in bold and underline on his face.

" Mr. Kim ? "

Jungkook said confused finding his boss at his home this late and that too banging on his door like some psycho.

" Mr. Jeon, I know you must be feeling hot right now but please put on your shirt, I can't take you to the doctor like this ! "

Taehyung said stepping closer to him and Jungkook realized, he was standing shirtless infront of his Boss.

He quickly ran to his room and putting a t-shirt on, he rushed back to his boss

" Let's go ! "

Taehyung said grabbing his hand in his.