15. Not Ready To Move On

It's been a few months since TaeKook's wedding.

Everything was nice. Their kids were happy, the elders were happy, their work was fantastic, Kim corporations was getting more popularity and more projects.

The couple was getting closer and opening up to eachothers like friends. Just like friends nothing more than that.

Taehyung knew they were married only for their kid's sake, Jungkook had made it clear before they got married but he couldn't restrict his feelings. He couldn't stop his heart from falling for his husband.

Taehyung knew he won't get anything in return from Jungkook and his formal behaviour made it clear that, it was a dead end for Taehyung; yet he couldn't stop himself from going ahead.

He knew he'll only get hurt if, he won't stop now; still he couldn't stop and didn't even wanted to stop !

" Mr. Kim, Mr. Stanley is all set for the video conference meeting. Whenever you are ready. "

Jungkook said formally.

Taehyung's chain of through broke with his words and sipping some water, the meeting started after he approved.

The meeting lasted long than, it was supposed to.

As Taehyung's PA, Jungkook had to stand by Taehyung's side to provide him whatever file he needed or take some important notes from the meeting.

Before they got married, Taehyung didn't paid any attention to what was happening on screen. He just focused on giving his best and the response of the other party.

But today, he didn't missed the way Mr. Stanley was eyeing Jungkook from top to toe like some pervert and he definitely didn't missed the uncomfortable body language of his husband because of it.

And Jungkook was avoiding Stanley's gazes so accurately, like it happened always and Jungkook knew how to avoid it !

It was always like this. That bastard made Jungkook feel disgusted. If, it was the conference meeting it was better but during in person meeting, it was a hell for Jungkook.

He'd stare at Jungkook with lusty and pervert eyes. He'd stare at his thick thighs and his tiny waist. And he could feel that bastard staring at his ass whenever he'd turn around !

Taehyung didn't said anything during the meeting but decided to ask about it to Jungkook after it.