Chapter 1 : Beautiful Twins

2 Years Later

Everything changed

I smile , showing off my white straight teeth..He smiles down at me.

Without saying anything He smash his lips against mine and I kiss him back , I wrap my arm around his neck..and he placed his hands on my waist.

He walks us backwards , and then lifts me up placing me down on the kitchen Counter , I wrap my legs around him. He starts to kiss down my cheek..going down to my neck

I lift my head back giving him more access to my neck , My eyes are open I look around me..to see some eyes on us , But I make eye-contact with HIM..

He nods for me..I nod back. I push The guy off me , He looks shocked..I smiled sheepishly and rush off with my heels clicking as I run through the crowd of people.

I stop by him , He chuckles and grabs my hand , We laugh and run out of the house. We rush pass everyone and get into the Blue Range Rover..

"Where's..--?"I ask him..He nods for me to look at the back. I see Him laying in the backseat light out.

I shake my head smiling half , He starts the car and speeds off. I don't bother placing the seatbelt on..The way he drives We are already almost at home.

Confused??

Rayden is the one driving so fucking fast , I swear if we were to Rob a bank this guy would get us out there in zero seconds..fucking scape goat this one.

Ryder is the one Sleeping in the backseat with his lights out , He is always the one who ends up being the one who falls asleep because his too drunk

We just stole money...Well I was stealing the money. While I was making out with that guy..His The Guy who threw the party by the way.. I took the cash from his backpocket without him realizing.

I managed to get $300 dollars , funny because that's not enough. Although We sharing it between us 3. We always pick-pocket people everywhere we go and we always succeed.

Oh hush we do it for fun..

Anywayyyyy

Currently...

We are on our way home , We not suppose to be out this late..especially not on a school night , Aunt Beth is gonna kill us. We came from a College party which we not suppose to be at either! But because We are The way We are , nobody can tell us shit.

So After living with The Collens for Years , I've gotten use to them. Rayden and Me are like Brother and sister , We are Best Friends too! We always do everything together , everywhere! We are like Elle and Lee from Kissing Booth not gonna lie. If you know them..You know exactly how we are..Although We are just much more Rude and Reckless.

Ryder and Me? Well..We are not close , actually we are but..it's complicated. I will explain that later.

We arrive right in front of Our House , Rayden gets out and goes to Ryders..and I get out helping him out.

We carry Ryder around our necks , We enter the house softly. I lock the door behind us..We slowly creep up the stairs in utter silence..But Ryder suddenly start to groan..Our eyes wide

I slap my hand over his mouth , He still groans but its sounds muffled. We walk down the hallway and went straight to Ryders room..We open it and enter..Rayden grabs Ryder and throws him on his bed

I throw a blanket over Ryder and kiss his head , We walk out and close his door. We go to my room..and enter. Shutting the door behind us.

And then..We dance in silence , crying , We literally danced in silence throwing gangs signs and twerking. We stopped and laughed at ourselves..but our laughs suddenly sounds loud..