Chapter 8 : Secrets of Selenophile

Aaron Knighthood POV :

"I am always in control Aaron , Remember that." She says softly..standing up from her knees.

Im breathing heavy , I know my face is red and flustered. She gives me a small peck against the corner of my mouth.

She walks out of the class and leave the door open , leaving me bewildered alone in the open door classroom.

Where I just got the BEST head ever , and that was my first time getting my cock sucked like that. I now understand the fascination of 'receiving head by its finest'

I stand up and dust myself off , I gulp and walk out of the class closing the door behind me. I see Her walking down the hallway on her way to class.

Her hair is bouncing as she is walking and I'm sure her big boobs are bouncing too , Her tight dress showing her firm ass to everyone. They all stare as she walks down the hallway with no care in the world.

That girl is a Fucking Goddess..and insane

My phone dings , I snap out of it and take my phone out and look at the message.

Alison - have you seen Brianna?

Me : No why

Alison : Rayden needs her..urgently.

I look at where I saw her last walking , I don't see her anymore.

Me : Alison says Rayden needs you. Urgently

I didn't wanted to do that..Because now I'm gonna have to explain for how long I had her number on my phone and let me tell that for LONG I had it.

Brianna : Thank You Oero.

I grunt and place my phone in my front pocket , I walk my way to the class which i am late for. My first time being late to a class.

But..I didn't get far , because I stopped walking when I see Brianna and Rayden coming rushing out. Brianna has Rayden tight against her chest..He looks like he can't breathe , She place him on the floor against the locker..

Brianna makes Rayden look at Her , I step closer to listen and see what's going on. My sister also comes out rushing to see what's going on. She starts to type on her phone probably letting that douche know what's up

"Rayden Rayden Rayden look at me..look into my eyes." Brianna demands out.

Bossy

Rayden shakes his head , his breathing loudly and his face is red , I can tell he is in pain. He holds his hand against his chest..Brianna looks stressed and I've never seen any emotion on that girl.

She grabs his face with both of Her hands , making him look at her. Rayden has tears sliding down his eyes..What's happening to him...?

"Fuck..W-what is h-happening to him Brianna? Help him!" Alison stress out..afraid as always.

"His having a panic attack plus and a Anxiety attack." Brianna says loudly..not taking her eyes off him.

"Breathe Ray..Breathe.." Brianna says softly her voice cracking slightly

"I....can't.. " Rayden tries to speak..it seems like he is about to die right now. I run my fingers through my hair staring at all of this

And then..She smashed her lips against his , Rayden goes silent for a moment. Brianna still has her lips against his..he isn't exactly kissing her back.

Alison has wide eyes , Victoria and Ryder comes there by the time Brianna kissed Rayden. All eyes are wide staring at them..

Brianna pulls away..looking at him. Rayden FINALLY breathes. She sighs and He immediately hugs her tight. She looks up at the sky mumbling words..before closing her eyes.