Chapter 15 : The Home , The House

"We were threatened by another Gang , and they Said if we don't obey they will Kill You're Mother." Kalio says looking to Ryder and Rayden

"What do they want?" Ryder asks through greeted teeth.

"They wanna meet The Capo." Roman says looking at Me

Out of nowhere...

Ryder punches Roman in the face , Chadley goes for Ryder bur Rayden steps in and hits Chadley..They 4 starts to fight with each other.

Fists is being thrown , while Me and Kalio is staring at them. I look to The Cafeteria windows..Everyone is staring at this fight from the window.

I sigh and place my gaze back on these 4 idiots. I rub my temples and close my eyes.

"GUYS!"

and then silence falls upon us. I sigh and slowly open my eyes. I see Rayden , Ryder , Roman , Chadley and Kalio is looking at me.

"Are you guys done?" I ask them slowly..They stand straight next to each other.

All 5 of them gives me a bow and look at me with serious expressions on. I run my fingers through my hair..hold my hand out to Roman.

He place The Cigarette in my hand , I place the cigarette on my lips and Chadley holds a lighter out for me. He lights it and I puff on the cigarette.

"I have a headache right Here by my scalp , and I can feel my toothache slowly coming back. I had no sleep last night and had a shitty morning.." I say and blow the smoke from my mouth

"Please don't worsen things for me , I don't wanna lose my shit right now. Well at least not where students are staring at us." I say looking at them.

They look to the Cafeteria Window..And look back to me.

"Sorry."

"Apologies."

"My bad."

"I'm sorry."

"I did nothing." Kalio says holding his hands in surrender.

I just nod at them , I pull a long drag on the Cigarette and look to the window again.

I immediately lock eyes with those intense green eyes , the golden cracks around the rim of his eyes is so amazing. There is always emotions swimming in his eyes

Aaron

Today He has a Plain Black Hoodie on and Dark Blue jeans hanging low and He paired it with low dunk white sneakers. His hair is in perfect curls always hanging.

People will not believe the body that guy has another all those clothes. He so good at hiding things from people..but I was the first to ever see beneath.

Aaron is a string that is always in my view , always fleeing around , always waving in my face..Reminding me that there is good to this world , that there are good men out here , He gives me a taste of humanity.

"My tooth is in pain right now , Take me to The House." I say looking at Roman

He nods , Chadley and Kalio starts to walk to the Car and get in. Roman looks at me up&down and then walk off slowly..i follow slowly after him

I hear The Twins footsteps following me , i sigh softly and turn..I look at Ryder and Rayden..

"You guys are not coming, but we will see you tomorrow." I say in all seriousness 

"We are always together." Rayden states out

"Yeah you're not---"Ryder starts bur I cutt him off.

"I said no." I snap at them loudly..They flinched