Prologue

It is raining heavily right now , even though there is no wind or no coldness..it's raining loud and heavy , The Sky is dark and gloomy

All eyes are on The 3 Coffins going down to the ground.

Everyone has Umbrellas in their hands , above their heads with all black outfits.

Around 30 people are standing around the circle watching The Coffins go down in slow motion , Tears are flowing , hugs of comfort and pain are given , Emotions on everyone's faces as they say goodbye silently.

But the one who is suppose to cry , show emotions , feel pain , scream is Me. Although I'm probably the most calmest one here right now.

Those 3 Coffins are My Mom , Dad and Oldest Brother. I will not be mentioning how they died because it's too much.

I'm the only one left right now , All the other people are friends , coworkers and relatives..but none of them are family. I don't have any family anymore.

After The Coffins are down , Everyone slowly starts to turn and go home..They get in their cars and drive off. I'm still standing with my hands in front of me staring at The ground

My Mom's name was Rachel , My Dad's name was Bradley..My brother's name was Brandon and My Name IS Brianna.

We four looked the same , Me and My Dad shared features , while My Mom and Brother shared features..They had Brunette hair with black eyes , Light skin , Tall and had great bodies , smart and always honest..Me and My Dad have black hair and Brown eyes..well I have one Black eye and One Brown and white eyes..Heterochromia eyes..it's a condition yeah. Dad was Tall..but I am 5'2 , Dad was smart too..The Smartest. I'm just average compared to them.

Me and My Mom shared our attitude so we always argued but always made up , Dad and Brandon were the calm ones and cool.

But We all looked the same and always will even though I'm the last one standing.

A Tall Blonde lady comes up to me , Her hair is in a Bob..No makeup on showing her pretty white skin and wrinkles. Her dark blue eyes with compassion in them. There is a Tall Man by her side , Brunette buzzcut and Bright hazel eyes white skin too..They look so beautiful.

"Hello Sweetie , I am Elizabeth Collen and this is my Husband Ricardo Collen. I am you're mothers Best friend..Do you remember us?" The Beautiful lady asks nicely

Oh yeah I remember Her..She's is..was my Mother's best friend.

"Yes Mom always talked about you..and i do remember Uncle Cardo and Aunt Beth.." I say nodding slightly. She nods smiling.

"So you must know what the arrangement was?"She asks me softly

My parents wrote a will..But the will include Brandon..but since he is not here..I'm receiving it all I guess. The will states that I will receive The Two Companies my parents owns and 1.2 Million in my bank..but it went up to 5.5 million because I'm getting Brandon's Money too.

I'll be receiving everything at 21.

There was a letter too..It said that Me and Brandon will be living with Elizabeth Collen and Her Husband till We turn 21 years old..

I'm 17 now..and Brandon was 19..he was suppose to turn 20 this year.

We used to spend alot of times with the Collens I can remember , They have 3 sons about Our Age , We were all good friends untill Mom and Dad got too busy with work and The Collens also too busy with work..so we just stopped going Over to theirs..well Brandon kept on going since He and Their Oldest son are Best Friends. Who I see hasn't made it to the funeral wonder where he is..