Chapter 9 : Anachronism

BRIANNA ANDERSON COLLEN POV :

WILD WOMAN ARCHETYPES

Is written on the whiteboard , Mr Jean looks at all of us. Everyone is focusing to the front

Today is a New Day , Its Tuesday , The 12th of March 2025.

We are in school..Well in class at the moment.

"Can anyone name me the 6 Wild Woman Archetypes?" Mr Jean asks us in all seriousness

"How about you, Mr Collen?" Mr Jean asks Ryder.. Ryder sighs and stops drawing on his book.

He looks at Mr Jean and says, "Hekate." Then he goes back to drawing on his book.

"Thank you, Mr Collen..and You, Mr Bervis?" Mr Jean looks at The Football Captain

"Eris." The Football Captain answers fully interested in this topic.

"Thank you, Bervis . Next..Ms Lee?" Mr Jean placed his gaze on a cheerleader in our class.

"Kali." She answers doubtfully.. even though she is correct. Cheerleaders are dumb in this school

"Correct, Miss Lee..for the first time in your life. How about you, Mr Collen?" Mr Jean says to Cassidy.. She looks down to the floor and some kids laugh at that

Mr Jean place his gaze on Rayden

"Lilith." Rayden says , Mr Jean nods and looks to Alison

"New Girl?" Mr Jean asks her. She smiles

"It's Alison Knighthood, sir..and Persephone is part of The Wild Woman Archetypes." Alison answers smartly

"Thank you, Miss Knighthood.."Mr Jean says and roams his eyes over everyone.

Nobody like Mr Jean , Nobody on our school likes him because they all fear him. He is one of those teachers you just can't seem to shake..like He is always around and always on your case.

And Mr Jean just happens to be The Vice Principal with his own Subject. He own this class..All we do is talk about Anciet Goddess. We always have to focus in this class because He always gives us tests out of nowhere.

It's helps that he is Hot , Tall and Build like gym freak , No Expression on. Blue eyes and Brunette Hair. He looks like Colby but older. He wears whatever he wants..Like today he has Dark Blue Shirt on with buttons open and Dark Blue Pants and Low dunk sneakers.

His hair is in wet curls , He smells like Lemons from far. Sour..just like His expressions. Although sometimes he cracks a joke that's the only time we get to laugh in this class when he jokes..but If he doenst everything and everyone is focused.

"Brianna Anderson Collen?" Mr Jean asks looking at me.

He can Be a flirt when he wants to be , now that he is vice Principal he feels like he can do whatever he wants and gets away with it..And He does. When he flirts girls always flirt back..

He always flirts with Me , always..but I dont tolerate him so I always diss him.

"Medusa." I say shrugging with no care of to focus in this class.

"Alright..Now for those of you who answered me , You are all Correct those are the 6 Wild Woman Archetypes. But now you have to explain what they mean and do." Mr Jean says..

I knew it.

Nothing is ever that easy with This Fucking Sir.

"Ryder you're up first..since I asked you first." Mr Jean says , Making All eyes go to Ryder.