Chapter 3 : It's happening again

Aunt Beth isn't here at home cause she is working nightshift , So we are home alone.

Rayden is in his room with Via , I can't tell what they doing..it's like really quiet.

Ryder dragged Alison with us after school , They in his room..most definitely fucking.

I am here in the living room watching Netflix , the blanket over my lap. I have comfy shorts on with a Flannel on that's open showing my Spaghetti t-shirt , My hair in a messy bun.

Suddenly there is knocking on the front door , I sigh and stand up walking towards it. I open it wide..my frown turns into a grin.

"Oero." I say , He tense and looks at me..avoiding eye-contact though.

"Uh Alison s-said I should c-come over a-and wait f-for her here..so that w-we can go h-home together-r." Aaron stutters out nervously

I open the door wide for him to let him in , He walks pass me and I close the door behind him. I walk back to the couch..He just stands there with his hands in his pockets.

He has the Grey sweats on with a Black Sweatshirt on His hair is messy curls. He is so fucking hot , beautiful and Gorgeous.

"Sit down next to me Oero. I don't bite..unless I feel like I want to." I state out holding my eyes on him.

He gulps softly looking at me , He slowly sits down on the couch next to me..His Leg touches my own..making him shudder and immediately scoot away from me.

"They gonna be up there for a Long time..want some popcorn?" I ask him placing the bowl on his lap.

He nods and eats some while keeping his eyes on the TV. He seems tense and nervous..well he is always nervous.

Before Alison went up to Ryder..I asked her about Aaron. She said He is a natural sweet shy Nervous guy , He doenst talk to anyone or looks at anyone. He doenst talk to girls or looks at them. He doesnt drink or smoke , he doesnt party or socialize , He never had a girlfriend and seems like he wont be getting one soon.

In other words..He is basically a virgin. And that somehow makes me want to grab him by the hair and kiss the living shit out of him..perhaps even give him the best head he'll ever get.

I scoot closer to him..He sees me moving to him so he gulps heavily. I sit almost against him.

I slowly slide my fingers up his sleeve making him shudder.. I slide my fingers up to his neck..slowly sliding them from the back of his head into his hair.

I run my fingers through his hair , and then at the back of his throat a sound comes out...making Me bite my lip. God damn.

"W-what..are y-you doing?" He asks me with his eyes on the TV.

I rub his head..He sighs softly but covers it up with a cough. I almost smiled.

"Look at Me." I demand out , He slowly looks at me.

I slide my hands from his hair..to his ear slowly pulling on his earlop. His entire face goes red..I go to his lips with my fingers. I rub my thumb over his under lip line slowly..

"You're so fucking Beautiful." I mumble out and look into his eyes.

Something flashes over his eyes and then He grips my wrist hard..like literally hard. He pulls me close to him by my wrist..my eyes wide slightly.

What the fuck

I'm half on his lap , My hand is on the back of the couch holding on it to not fall completely on him. Though he grabs my waist and pulls me fully on his lap.