ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ

(Y/N) and Sanemi don't have the best relationship. They behaved more like siblings who hate each other to death. Sanemi is known for not being nice to anyone anyways. He didn't make an exception with girls and especially with (Y/N). Her behaviour just annoyed him. She often didn't go away, when she was insulted by him, like Mitsuri does sometimes. (Y/N) insults him back, not even seeming to care what he thinks about her.

That often annoys Sanemi even more. But he has to admit, that she's a good fighter. But he would never admit that to her.

(Y/N) didn't like him in the slightest either and didn't get how so many of the Kanotos* were simping for him.
{Kanoto *a random rank in demon slayer*}

Where the fuck were you?! I sent my crow of 2 hours ago... and why is it even you? I asked for someone useful and not someone I have to protect in the end.
he said as he noticed (Y/N) running up to him.

Calm down you living pincushion. I was sent here to help you. Seems like you've been getting weaker lately, even though... I never expected much from you anyway. (Y/N) said and rolled her eyes.

Sanemi was at first complete taken aback by her disrespectful comment.

Shut up, you're ugly anyway. Who are you to call me a pincushion?! Are you running out of insults you can call me? You're a disgrace to the title 'Hashira' He replied mockingly back at her, obviously not really meaning it, but it was hard to tell since the guy did have the habit of being a rude ass.

I told you to shut up first. You're a disgrace to the title ‚Hashira' with that ugly face of yours. Can't believe you're actually proud of your scars...

(that's so mean, I know😭)

She said and lightly chuckled.

He looked taken back by her words actually, obviously not expecting her to talk back in that way. Her words definitely struck a nerve and he stayed silent for a few moments.

The hell would you know about being a Hashira, you've probably never been in a real fight in your life you stupid whore. His attitude definitely went from 0 to 100 because of her comment about his looks, he couldn't just brush this off.

I AM A HASHIRA YOU IDIOT!! Maybe not the strongest but still... And I know you know that. And don't you dare calling me a whore! She said and got even more mad at him as she stepped closer.

Even though he was pretty tall she was nearly the same height as he was, he looked lightly down at her with a look of rage and his fists clenched so hard that they were white from the pressure.

You think you're so special just because you SOMEHOW passed the final test to become a Hashira. It was definitely just luck, girl. I know for a fact that you're nothing special at all, you stupid cow. You're just as pathetic as the rest of them.

She looked at him with furious eyes. She then turned around and started walking away.

Ok well I guess you don't need me here!! Have fun getting your ass beaten by an upper moon all alone. She said and walked away having a smile on her face.

Sanemi was good but having a second fighter by his side would still be better than fighting alone against an upper moon. So obviously she got to him. He watched her leave and felt anger boiling in his chest. He couldn't believe she was just going to leave him to fight alone.

GET BACK HERE IDIOT, YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! Damn it, I need your help! He said as he began running quickly to catch up to her, he didn't really want to fight this Upper Moon alone, after all, this mission of theirs was a team effort. She was definitely much more helpful than an average Slayer that he got assigned with so he definitely couldn't let her leave.

Oh~~~??? you need... MY help??? Did I really hear you say that?? Didn't you just say that I'm a stupid whore who probably got her title as a hashira by luck?? She said and turned around with a teasing smile.

You're right, I did say that but... but- He said as he stopped in place looking down at her.

But you're still an idiot and a... he wanted to say whore again, but when he saw (Y/N)'s furious expression he let it be.

Uhm... I mean you definitely only passed by luck, but that doesn't change the fact that you are still very strong for a woman, and I am still probably going to need your help... please... He said and looked embarrassed as the word please came out his mouth.