ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ

Alright princess, let me help you fight this upper moon so you can go home again cuddle with your mummy. She said to teas him and walked in the direction of the demon.

Oh shut up, I'll probably have to carry your ass back home and you'll be complaining about me the whole time... oh and I don't 'cuddle' with my mother you idiot... He said as they moved towards the Upper Moon, he was still acting cold even though she had already agreed to help him so he probably had no intention in being nice to her.

No cuddling with mummy? Then how about your girlfriend?

I don't have a girlfriend, now shut the hell up. He said angrily, obviously annoyed and embarrassed by her constant teasing, he hated it, but at the end of the day she was right.

He might have been lying to himself about it but he did enjoy her teasing sometimes.

Ohh... I wonder why... (Y/N) said ironically.

He stayed silent for a few moments before he spoke up again, he was trying to think of something to say back to her but he couldn't, he knew that she was right.

Shut up... just shut up. he said.

Alright. But just for you princess.~ She said teasingly while they walked forward, next to each other.

I swear, I hate you. He said angrily. She was so annoying, always calling him names, but it's not like he could do anything about it, he needed her here if they wanted a chance at killing this demon so he just stayed silent.

This is based on reciprocity. Now come on princess. (Y/N) said before they started to fight.

time skip

After a hard and fierce fight, the Upper Moon was finally defeated. Sanemi and (Y/N) were both barely on their feet. Sanemi's wounds were severe, but he would be able to be patched up afterwards, if he gets medical attention quickly enough. The same thing went for
(Y/N). The Upper Moon, while not being dead, was defeated and his demon body was in a completely unrecognizable state because of (Y/N) and Sanemi's attack.

(Y/N) had some really deep and strongly bleeding wounds on her right thigh. She was barely standing straight and just supporting herself with her blade.

She kept a really calm breathing though.

Sanemi looked at her and suddenly seemed really worried of how injured she was, because of the fight. The wounds on her were more severe than the ones he had.

Are you alright? He asked her, his voice sounded worried as he spoke even though his face looked neutral. He definitely wasn't a fan of seeing her in this condition.

Y-Yes... I'm completely fine... She said while she was now barely standing, nearly breaking down. Suddenly her right thigh couldn't hold her anymore and she broke down.

Ok maybe... maybe....... I'm not.

He immediately went over to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, as he did that he held her as close to his body as possible to ensure she'd be stable.

Don't worry, I'll get you to a doctor as soon as possible. Just please stay awake and don't pass out on me.

Y-Yea... She said with half closed eyes. Sanemi then carried her and started to run. He started running and tried finding the next doctor around here. (Y/N) was literally forming a blood trail while he was running and carrying her.

He ran as fast as he possibly could, his legs hurting so much after the tough battle, his breathing was heavy and rapid but he was determined to get to a doctor as fast as possible. Her wounds were much worse than he thought. It's a miracle she had been still standing.

While he was running (Y/N) was nearly falling unconscious.

H-Hey Sanemi...? If I die... I just want you to know that I don't think youre ugly... I only said that to teas you... She said and kind of joked about it, while blood was running out of her mouth.

As he ran he heard her words and realized she was losing consciousness, so he was starting to panick and felt a strong feeling of guilt. He definitely didn't think she would get that injured, after all, she did have some amazing strength and skills but this injury seems to have taken her over.

Shut the fuck up. Don't talk bullshit right now, you won't die, you're a lot stronger than I like to think you are, idiot, so just shut up and stay quiet!

He replied, his tone was harsh and cold even though deep down he was really worried, as he reached the doctor's office, he quickly got inside and placed her on a chair, telling the doctor to immediately attend to her due to her serious condition.