ᴛʜᴀ-ᴀɴᴋs..

He let out a deep and slow breath trying to calm down a little before looking over at her.

You're so annoying... he said and... even smiled lightly.

Tha-ANKS..

She said and screamed the rest because she just tripped over a stone. She went flying to the ground, faster than she or him could react.

He couldn't help but laugh. Which he quickly hold himself back from. He then walk over to help her up.

Careful dumbass, you're really clumsy, you know that?

"Y-Yea... ow.. OW..."

(Y/N) said and held one hand over her thigh that had her deepest wound. She looked down and put her hand away and saw that her whole hand was full of blood and also blood running down her leg.

S-Shit... she said with a shaky voice. It looks like her wound has open up again...

As Sanemi saw a little bit of blood on her bandages he immediately  walked over to her and try to examine her wound.

It looks like you ripped the wound open again, you need to be more careful! He said harshly but in a serious and somewhat worried voice.

Yes... don't worry... it doesn't even hurt. We can continue to walk home.

She said as she tried to stand up by herself again. She somehow sounded really calm even though she was in a lot of pain right now, but she didn't want him to know... she knew the only way to get even a little bit respect from him, was to show no weakness.

No, you have to take this seriously! He sounded quite annoyed as he immediately helped her stand up, holding her close to him to stop her from walking away. Don't you get it? The wound has reopened again! You'll definitely make it worse if we keep walking like this!!

Then what am I supposed to do?! Fly? She said sounding really annoyed and overwhelmed.

The way she said that really made him chuckle for a second until he kept a steady and more serious tone. He was really getting tired of her, but he knew they couldn't argue right now.

Well.. if you could fly then it would be a great option, but unfortunately I don't think you can, so just don't be a dumbass and stop trying to leave already and just let me carry you. he said and was getting more pissed by the second. He couldn't stand her.

Carry me? Are you serious? Nope... No no no, not in a million years... that would be so embarrassed... If someone sees me like that... my reputation- She said dramatically.

What? Your reputation is more important than getting home with you stupid leg attached to you?! No one is going to see us anyway. We're in the middle of nowhere. Besides even if somebody DID see us, they'd probably just think you're my girlfriend.

He said confidently, he didn't really want to carry her around like that though, but there clearly wasn't much choice here since she couldn't walk on her own at this stage.

Even worse... (Y/N) said and sighed while letting her head hang down.

Stop arguing and let me carry you, or I'll leave you here to die! He was clearly getting tired of her and her stubbornness. He couldn't believe he was even the one suggesting to carry her around like that.

(Y/N) thought about for a few seconds, but then decided to let him carry her. Even if it was probably going to be the most embarrassing thing ever.

Alright...

She said as she suddenly seemed all obedient.

He was a little surprised with how easy she now agreed to it. Finally she realised that this was serious. He took this opportunity and picked her up, he was definitely strong enough to carry her.

He picked her up in bridal style and started walking. The whole way back home he kept looking at her and making sure her face wasn't pale or anything.

After a while she lightly put her head to the side, resting it on Sanemis chest and having her eyes closed.

Her head on his chest felt quite comfortable, even though it definitely wasn't expected, but despite it being quite enjoyable. He didn't think anything of it, because he knew she was just too tired to keep her head up any longer, so he simply continued walking like normal.

Sanemi decided to not say anything and let her sleep. After about one more hour of walking, he finally arrived at the hashira mansion village.
(idk if that's really what it's called ._.)

(Y/N) was still fully asleep.

After he entered he soon saw two other Hashiras. They were Tengen and Rengoku.

Hey, there they are.

Tengen said to Rengoku and they both quickly went closer to Sanemi, who was still holding (Y/N).

We've been ordered to go after you two to see, if you're still alive. Tengen said and smiled.