ᴀ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ

in the morning...

(Y/N) woke up with big headaches.

The hell... I didn't drink anything yesterday, did I? she said as she straightened herself up in bed, holding one hand against her head. AAAAHHH... she screamed out for no reason, falling back in her bed.

Oh hold on... yesterday... (Y/N) thought, suddenly full of energy and motivation, stood up from her bed, going straight into the bathroom. Arriving at her sink she took a good look at herself, disappointed as she couldn't see any hickeys on her throat... Soon after she washed her face with water and then brushed her teeth. She then took of her sleep-kimono and put her uniform on.

As (Y/N) walked out of her mention she was already greeted by her „loving" crow Nori.

Good morning. The crow said while flying in (Y/N)'s direction and then landing on her shoulder, looking away from her as if she was offended by anything. This crow often had the habit to show (Y/N) a cold shoulder.

Good morning...? What snake bite you this morning, Nori? (Y/N) said as she leaned down to put on her shoes.

Nori, trying to not lose her balance as (Y/N) leaned down, started to babble in an outraged way. (Y/N) ignored it and stood up again.

W-Waittt, there is also something I need to tell you... Nori said after she had jumped off (Y/N) shoulder, now flying in front of her.

(Y/N) let out a sigh, but as she noticed the stern tone in her crows voice, she listened. What is it? Is it something bad?

Noo, there's just a really urgent Hashira meeting, you need to go to right now. Nori said after landing on the floor. (Y/N) kneeled down to her with a curious expression. Oh really? What happened?

I don't know any details, but I heard about a boy and his sister. Apparently she turned into a demon... and her brother still protects her.

Oh... poor boy... (Y/N) said and leaned up again, straitening her hand in front of her, so her crow can land on it. Let's go then.

(Y/N) quickly ran to the meeting spot of all the hashira meetings. At Ubuyashiki Kagaya mansion. He is the 97th leader of the Demon Slayer Corps known mainly as Oyakata-sama.

Every hashira has a personal connection with their leader. He, for example, helped (Y/N) a lot with staying motivated, to keep training and have a healthy daily routine. He basically helped her with her mental health. She is very grateful for that and would do anything to protect Oyakata-sama.

‧₊˚Time Skip˚₊‧

(Y/N) had arrived at Oyakata-sama's mention. There she met Rengoku, Mitsuri, Shinobu, Muichiro, Gyomei, Tengen and Igoru. There was an unconscious boy laying in front of them, on the floor. Is that the boy with a demon sister? (Y/N) whispered to Shinobu. Yes... I heard that we are supposed to decide what is gonna happen to him and his sister... and apparently Tomioka is also supposed to be punished for any reason...

Yea for being too shy around Yuyu, that's it...
(Y/N) thought to herself.

(Y/N) got pushed out of her thoughts as she saw Sanemi standing a little farther away from them with a rather... crazy expression on him. Well, Well... what kind of fun do we have brewing here? he asked as he was holding a big wooden box in one hand. The boy had already woken up and spoken to some of the hashiras.

Is that the boy who thinks it's possible for demons to fight, like a corps member? Sanemi said really loud, asking everyone.

In the next second Sanemi took his katana and stabbed it in the box, blood splashing out of the small cracks the katana has made. I'm telling you that's completely impossible, Idiot!

At first (Y/N) felt extremely shocked and confused by Sanemis actions. She hoped that there really was a demon inside that box and not someone innocent.

Sanemi then glanced over at (Y/N) as if he wanted to catch her reaction... (Y/N) had her neutral expression, till she noticed him looking over to her, she awkwardly smiled and then pulled one thumb up...

Sanemi lightly smiled back, knowing she had mixed feelings about that and then turned to the boy again. The boy named Tanjiro seemed to recognise his box and jumped up screaming. Anyone who hurts my sister... Hashira or not, ... I won't let you get away with it!

The boy, whose hands were tied up, started running in Sanemis direction. Within seconds he was right in front of Sanemi.

An emotional, loud and obvious attack on the second best Hashira is suicide...
(Y/N) thought to herself while watching the scene.

Shortly before Tanjiro attacked, Giyuu screamed something about Oyakata-sama, what distracted Sanemi... Tanjiro jumped up and gave Sanemi a really hard headbutt...

Sanemi fell to the ground, letting go of the box. Tanjiro then quickly stood in front of the box to protect it. You little... Sanemi said, straightening up with a bleeding nose.

Mitsuri let out a little chuckle, while (Y/N) was trying to figure out, how Tanjiro overwhelmed SANEMI?!

The meeting then continued.
(Yall know what happened anyway😭)

time skip

After the meeting was over (Y/N) met Sanemi at the entrance of the mention. Sanemi seemed really upset about how the meeting ended. He didn't have a good feeling with the demon girl living and fighting by her brothers side. It also kinda frustrated him...

Hey wanna walk home together?