ʏᴏᴜ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ

(Y/N) turned to face Yuyu again, who was weirdly staring at her.

What?

Why did you and Shinazugawa just have such awkward eye contact? Yuyu said and acted suspiciously, as if (Y/N) was hiding something.

What? He was the one staring at me.    (Y/N) said defensive.

And you stared back? Yuyu said.

Uhm, yeah? (Y/N) said and sounded annoyed.

Weird. Yuyu said quick.

(Y/N) then just rolled her eyes and felt annoyed. Don't you have to go and flirt with your emo nearly-boyfriend? (Y/N) said, not really meaning it in a mean way.

Huh? Before you told me not to? Well ok, wanna come with me and rizz up Salami balami, so you won't end up as the ugly single one day? Yuyu said with a smile to tease (Y/N).

Silence.

(Y/N)'s eyes just widened as she lightly turned her head to Yuyu's direction. Go. Away.

Yuyu flinched as she noticed her reaction. She then quickly swam in Giyuus direction.

(Y/N) took a deep breath and sank deeper into the water. She felt herself getting red in the face.

The hell is she talking about...

‧₊˚Time skip˚₊‧

As Sanemi had noticed her in the hot spring he immediately got flustered. Seeing her like that... not in her usual uniform... just nothing... made him feel other things...

He then realised her confused expression. He quickly looked away and so did she.

While her head was now directed to her friend again he tried looking anywhere else but in her direction, but he was stuck having to look at her while she might be looking at him too.

It was a really weird situation for him.

She was talking with her friend.

One more hour passed and Yuyu decided to leave early, because she had a mission tomorrow early in the morning. (Y/N) stayed for some more and tried to relaxe by herself, while holding onto a rock and just drifting in the water.

Sanemi was also still at the hot spring.

After he calmed down a little he looked over to her. Her body seemed so relaxed as she just drifted in the water and held onto that rock. She looked so calming at this state... He then realised that he was staring at her again and quickly turned his head to the other direction.

He had his eyes closed now, while he took a deep breath and tried to relax.

Hey Sanemi? (Y/N) said as she was suddenly being next to him.

AAH?! he screamed and got frightened by her sudden presence.

She instantly burst out laughing as she heard his, very feminine sounding, scream. It's just me Sugar.

His heart immediately dropped as he heard her voice. He slowly turned around and met her eyes again. She-Sugar? The fuck?! Stop calling me all these names.

He was already starting to get nervous, as she called him names again.

At least she didn't say 'princess' again...

He then coughed and tried to act all chill and calm again.

What did you say again...? he said casually, acting like he didn't hear her.

Of course you didn't hear me... I said Hey.

Oh... yea, I was spaced out for a minute... he said and scratched the back of his head to hide the fact that he was getting flustered more and more as he was talking.

Did you need something? he added quickly.

Just wanted to start a conversation with you. She said calm.

Oh... I-I see... Well uhh... He had no idea what he was supposed to say now, it had been a while since they had a conversation, so he just stayed silent for a few seconds.

Sooo......-

So why didn't you visit me again, while I was at the butterfly mansion? She cut him off, sounding quite mad.

His heart was beating really fast as she suddenly mentioned that. He wasn't ready to answer a question like that yet. At least if he was gonna be honest. So he just remained quiet for a few more seconds and then spoke.

I... Um... I was busy... and... um... I just... He sounded like an absolute idiot right now.

Sanemi? What's wrong? You're usually not acting like that. She said, seeming confused and worried about him and his behaviour.

N-No... no, nothing's wrong... I just... I was just... you know... busy... as I said... just busy with, um, stuff... he stuttered around.

Stuff? Finally found a girlfriend, you creep? She said in a mocking way to teas him.

What...? N-No... I mean.. um.. haha no, of course not... He said and blushed really hard now. As he realised that he was being completely obvious and flushed, he quickly backed off.

Oh, would you look at the time... I really should head out. I still have some stuff to do.... yea...

Uh... w-wha? wait... She said and had a mix of disappointment and shock in her face.

He stopped right in his tracks, as he saw that she was shocked by his sudden action to leave.

He took a deep breath and looked at her again.

Hm?

He replied calmly, not showing even the slightest bit of stress anymore. But his heart was pounding extremely fast inside of him.